The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paracosm
Offer is always there - no need to thank! I hope everything is ok :frown:

i'll be fine, honestly :yes:
sick so much pain
who???
I feel embarrassed with myself:emo: We played Monopoly before, but it was the electronic banking version which is very different and I really didn't like it. There is no skill in it - not like real Monopoly which has tactics and maths and complications. And the other players kept ganging up on me to bring me down - so I went from being miles in the lead to the second bankrupt, and I'm sure they weren't playing fairly.:frown: Anyway, I'm ultra competitive and bit of a sore loser so I got rather sulky during the game and the others *****ed about me when I left.

Now that time has passed and I've cooled down, it IS just a game and I shouldn't have got myself annoyed and sulky about it.:emo:

Also I tried some jeans on in a shop today and the mirrors let you look at your behind in really bright lighting - I was shocked to see my bum is not as nice as I thought it was:cry2: I've never seen so much cellulite in my life:cry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I feel embarrassed with myself:emo: We played Monopoly before, but it was the electronic banking version which is very different and I really didn't like it. There is no skill in it - not like real Monopoly which has tactics and maths and complications. And the other players kept ganging up on me to bring me down - so I went from being miles in the lead to the second bankrupt, and I'm sure they weren't playing fairly.:frown: Anyway, I'm ultra competitive and bit of a sore loser so I got rather sulky during the game and the others *****ed about me when I left.

Now that time has passed and I've cooled down, it IS just a game and I shouldn't have got myself annoyed and sulky about it.:emo:

Also I tried some jeans on in a shop today and the mirrors let you look at your behind in really bright lighting - I was shocked to see my bum is not as nice as I thought it was:cry2: I've never seen so much cellulite in my life:cry:
I can see why lads fall for yeh, you're rather cute with your ultracompetitive personality...over monopoly xD

as for the cellulite pretty natural stuff. the trick is to find a guy who's into real women.
I don't know why I feel like this but I have everyone around me who love me, in real life. I have my loving family, a loving fiancé but it still feels as if I'm empty inside. Why do I feel like this.... It is not a question. Just a little rant about my mental health.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
I can see why lads fall for yeh, you're rather cute with your ultracompetitive personality...over monopoly xD

as for the cellulite pretty natural stuff. the trick is to find a guy who's into real women.

Are you serious, no one falls for me:lol:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Are you serious, no one falls for me:lol:

LIES!
I am a happy Hijra tyvm :u:
Original post by cupcakes87
sick so much pain

Aww, get well soon baby :lovehug:
Original post by Eternalflames
Aww, get well soon baby :lovehug:

:lovehug:
Original post by getfunky!
LIES!

I think you're getting me confused with someone? Who are all these mysterious people who have fallen for me?:rofl:
Reply 532
I am a happy Hijra tyvm :u:

No idea what this means but you're happy so that's good :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
No idea what this means but you're happy so that's good :biggrin:

Google Hijra, you'll have fun :wink:

And thank you!
I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. :frown: I can't eat two full tubs in one day.
Reply 535
Google Hijra, you'll have fun :wink:

And thank you!

What did you ask me to Google :redface:

That was certainly interesting :lol:
Original post by UWS
What did you ask me to Google :redface:

That was certainly interesting :lol:

:toofunny:

They are a third gender, recognised in India. They marry men, and it's seen as normal over there :smile:
Reply 537
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. :frown: I can't eat two full tubs in one day.

Sure you can. No one's gonna judge you :h:
Painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Reply 539
:toofunny:

They are a third gender, recognised in India. They marry men, and it's seen as normal over there :smile:

Ohhhh I see why you posted that reply now lol, something to do with your new avatar? :hmmmm:

Latest