The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goodadvice12
I was very early (start of Oct) - where are your mates from ? RUK ?

scotland
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1201
Original post by Lauren1498x
2 of my mates have had maths offers for a while but they were early applicants

2 of mine have too but they aren't early applicants- I am though! It's so frustrating. All Scotland
Just got my unconditional for geography today, scottish applicant :smile:
Original post by Kraken713
Got an unconditional for modern history and international relations today. I'm a Scottish applicant :biggrin:

Original post by joffgay

Im just wondering, have you guys taken a gap year?
Got an unconditional for modern history and international relations today. I'm a Scottish applicant :biggrin:

Original post by joffgay

Congratulations to both of you!
Original post by Natbooks
Congratulations to both of you!

Omg you are still around :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by quitteriedtr
Hi I'm French as well and I'm waiting for their decision for IR too ! Where else have you applied ?

Yay happy to find someone else in my situation! 😁 I've had offers back from Loughborough and Warwick, and a rejection from Oxbridge - waiting on St Andrews and Durham :L you?

Well done, congrats! :clap2:I hope that this means that they finally start to answer Home/ EU applicants for IR!
Original post by ZilinTu
Just got an offer to study Economics and International Relations. Its been a long wait.

Congrats! Still waiting for mine..
Reply 1209
Any Scottish psychology applicants heard back yet?
Hi my daughter has applied and not yet heard ,her friend has heard today for History
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cobweb4moth
Hi my daughter has applied and not yet heard ,her friend has heard today for History

Congratulations to them! Are they Scottish applicants?

Congratulations! I'm waiting to hear from them for International Relations and Modern History too!
Do you mind telling me what your grades are?
Original post by Yorkshire1231
Congratulations to them! Are they Scottish applicants?

Hi thanks ,yes they are , still waiting on a psychology offer though 🙁
Has anyone heard from management?

Congratulations!!!
If you don't mind me asking what are your grades/predictions (very anxious Scottish applicant here) 😊
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Clarette
Yay happy to find someone else in my situation! 😁 I've had offers back from Loughborough and Warwick, and a rejection from Oxbridge - waiting on St Andrews and Durham :L you?

I've got an offer from Exeter and I'm waiting on Warwick (lucky you!), Kings, St Andrews and Edinburgh
Original post by Econhopeful17
Hahahahaha! I just phoned St A just now, was told bulk of decisions for Scots/Eu will be by the end of Feb and some stragglers in March up to the end. Rejections are sent out as and when they come along as such, so no special bulk send out or anything! What grades did you get, if you don't mind me asking! What you doing this year?

Hi sorry for the late reply 😊
S4- 6 A's & B National 5's
S5- 5 A's at Higher
S6- predicted 2 A's at Higher & B Advanced Higher & A Nat 5 hospitality

P.S Still waiting 😉
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lucylu.est.1999
Hi sorry for the late reply 😊
S4- 6 A's & B National 5's
S5- 5 A's at Higher
S6- predicted 2 A's at Higher & B Advanced Higher & A Nat 5 hospitality

P.S Still waiting 😉

Hi uhh likewise waiting but certain of rejection. Other ppl at school and another now have offers.. so that's it.. 😏
Original post by Econhopeful17
Hi uhh likewise waiting but certain of rejection. Other ppl at school and another now have offers.. so that's it.. 😏

Really ? No one at my school have heard back yet 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending