The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Thank you :cube:

it just seems like as soon as I'm on top of everything the next intake of work comes craSHING in :sly:

That's life for you. :sigh:
Stress i have gcse mocks and i dont have my crap together
Wide awake
I'm SO pissed off omg. I was in bed but my freezer was (still is) making an annoying noise and it's acc ****ed up bc earlier all of my stuff was frozen af and ice was literally falling out. And now I've opened it to find everything thawing and the door doesn't want to shut nicely and now it's still making a noise and I can't live like this ffs:facepalm:

Also RIP food

:/ :console:
Typical. Just when I thought I'd fall asleep, I end up wide awake smh
bored and avoiding my responsibilities like the responsible adult i am :moon:
That feel when you put your make up on flawlessly:coma:
The day I decided to take out the umbrella from my bag is the day it decides to rain :facepalm::colonhash:
Really funny story, guys:

Spoiler

i feel ****. too much uni work piling up.
Hungry :cry:
Reasonably postive for the first in a while :lol: Might stand a chance with this MCT on Monday thankfully...
When I'm down, I binge on Lana. :moon:

Spoiler

Feeling sorry for my mum

Mum just text me saying she's finally about to watch Orange is the New Black season four final two episodes. She's no idea what she's in for :cry2: those episodes will stick with me forever :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Sooooooooo tired, yet I've barely done anything today except meet my friend in town and have a domino's at my flat.
Reply 675
Ugh. I am tired and struggling to stay awake but I kind of have to get this done. I had hoped to have had more done, but I spend far too long going over things smh. Also have a 9am tomorrow. :facepalm: I'm gonna be so tired omg, which means I won't be able to stay up afterwards to finish my work :sigh: idgi what is life

I have to do this so I'm gonna leave this post here to hold myself accountable :angry:

School is the biggest crap invented by man. Its okay to force feed common knowledge for students who are less motivated to aind them in everyday life for the future but for people with true potential and will its a brick wall in front thats why uni is soo much more efficient the feeewof coming in and out of lessons.
Original post by Sal-97
School is the biggest crap invented by man. Its okay to force feed common knowledge for students who are less motivated to aind them in everyday life for the future but for people with true potential and will its a brick wall in front thats why uni is soo much more efficient the feeewof coming in and out of lessons.

feeewof???? what

I am at uni

??

:confused:

what
Had my first shift today, induction thing anyway. Getting some dolla in the bank
:burnout:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Had my first shift today, induction thing anyway. Getting some dolla in the bank

:thumbsup: Allez Andrew, go Andrew :yay:
Reeling in ze cash :colone:

Latest