The Student Room Group

Still find sex painful - he is big

Scroll to see replies

It's psychological then if you were raped. I'm not a fan and that's just from people touching me to much I'd rather be somewhere else and in my head I am not there.
Have you considered maybe going on top? You have more control then.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
You're not helping and the question will not benefit you in any way. You are just mocking me, I mentioned shoe size because sometimes, may be a myth shoe size and penis size is correlated.

You'd get better advice if you told his penis size.
Original post by Josb
You'd get better advice if you told his penis size.

Why does it matter?
Reply 24
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Why does it matter?

To know whether he's too big or she's too small. She gave his shoe size and I don't see how it matters at all.
Tell him not to stick the whole thing in
Original post by sameehaiqbal
A small dildo hurts you? This is definitely an underlying problem and a sexual health nurse/GP is going to do nothing about it, a gynaecologist will. You need to demand for that referral for as soon as possible because it's been too long since you've been dealing with this problem. A gynaecologist will do some ultrasound scans and blood tests to check if there are any underlying problems and hopefully she will offer some solutions. I really do hope things get better for you. And just ignore the ignorant people on this thread.

You may be lacking in estrogen which is causing you not to be very sexually aroused and very very dry and tight down there. I had this problem and then went to the gynaecologist and I had a hormone problem. I am now on the combined pill and this may be all you need to start getting things working down there.

Edit: As the above user said, it could also be a psychological problem due to your trauma. A gynaecologist will definitely be able to help you out.

I do have pcos, so excessive testosterone. Maybe that is something to discuss. Thank you so much for your support. I knew this thread would get a few ********s out, those insecure ones that need rep for an unnecessary post.

Original post by ANM775
Try an Asian guy

:wink:

He is Asian.
Reply 27

He is Asian.

:eek:

I'm actually lost for words here..
Original post by squeakysquirrel
This is not normal. Are you wanting sex or is he forcing you. The vagina is very stretchy and can easily accommodate a large penis. My partner is 6ft 2 inches and is well endowed. I am 5 ft 2 inches. We do not have a problem. I do suspect there is something else going on
While I would agree that since the vagina can accomodate a baby coming out, it can accomodate a penis going in.

However, a large penis can cause discomfort if one or both parties isn't careful.
I do have pcos, so excessive testosterone. Maybe that is something to discuss. Thank you so much for your support. I knew this thread would get a few ********s out, those insecure ones that need rep for an unnecessary post.

He is Asian.

You are welcome hun, and yes definitely that could be a contributing factor. Hope it all gets sorted for you, just PM me or quote me again if you need any more help xx
Reply 30
what you need to do is foreplay for as long as you can..use the lube... tell him to be gentle I mean even more gentle..slow does it inch by inch as u get used to any extra mm.. if there are pussy plugs use them before sex..
dont have sex with him then if its hurting u
Are you religious and only started sleeping with him after you got married. Also do you think you might have to end the relationship because of it?
Id ask for a referral to a gyno , sooner than later cause this is a long term problem and not the norm.
Update to anyone who might be in a similar situation. I have Vaginismus

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
how long and thick actually is he no homo also has he slept with other girls also would he be happy for you just to blow him?
Original post by karl pilkington
how long and thick actually is he no homo also has he slept with other girls also would he be happy for you just to blow him?

Why do you always ask creepy things?
Original post by Ella-keturah
Why do you always ask creepy things?

I don't know I just do
Reply 38
I do wonder if maybe the foreplay doesn't help because you're too anxious about the pain. :/

Maybe try not actually having sex for a while, and just finding out what you both enjoy without that pressure? When you're really aroused and not anxious it'll be easier, but right now you're in a vicious cycle of the fear making the pain worse and the pain making the fear worse.
Original post by karl pilkington
I don't know I just do

Hahaha okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending