The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dead Poets Society:cry2:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Dead Poets Society:cry2:

Is it a movie? :cry2:
Struggling :s-smilie:

It's like in a game, when your character has power you can do things. Seriously running out of that power --- Every little thing today is taking so much energy and mental power

Idk if I can manage

Refuse to give up
staying in college for a full day of lessons was a bad idea considering how ill I am feeling rn
Frustrated at technology :laugh:

After using my mum's overly complicated Tassimo coffee machine to make a simple latte which took over half an hour, about six wasted coffee cartridges, two pints of milk and a sacrifice to the bloody gods to get right, I finally have a somewhat decent latte. For those who work in coffee shops and can use those bloody machines and make a perfect coffee, they have my upmost respect and gratitude :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Accomplished :u:

Got through my hospital phone assessment without panicking or saying the wrong thing (unlike last time when they asked for my date of birth and I somehow gave my address out of nerves :facepalm:). I was also surprisingly calm seeing as I'd forgotten it was today so the call came as a bit of a shock :redface:

But I'm also kinda nervous because that means I'm now on the waiting list for the surgery I'm dreading a fair bit :hide: I know it's only incredibly minor but it's my first one :s-smilie:
I've laughed so much with my mum today, it's been such a good day :h:
good riddance :h:
post haircut depression :frown:
Today has not been an easy day :lol: one of those ones where you want to hide under the duvet and never come out. 👍
Depressed and exhausted: basically the same as everyone else
Original post by Salamandastron

havent cried in ages

tfw u speak to soon
tbh tho i think crying whilst sitting on the floor next to one of them massive skip dustbin things is the height of sophistication
Do I like my avatar or not…? :indiff:
Original post by Paracosm

no

fox

:judge:
Ugh why is my mum so embarrassing ffs
Note to self: never go anywhere with her
Reply 935
Idk, somewhere between alone and lonely if there's a difference
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
no

fox

:judge:

You are so demanding. :cry:

Spoiler

Original post by Paracosm

yes

cat

:yes:
Feeling on edge :cry2: wouldn't say its a panic, but I just feel weird, strange. I've felt it before but it still freaks me out. Probably is just a different kind of panic attack from traditional ones. Hoping hugs from my cats help :yep:

Hope everyone else is well tonight :hugs:
I feel irritated but also upset at the same time idk , hate this feeling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest