The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

GUUUUUUYS!!!! We got the marks for our second assignment back this afternoon and I got 72%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! Highest out of my lil group of coursemates! :biggrin:
Original post by shadowdweller
Unfortunately it comes with the territory for placements, although it's never nice :hugs:

Did you get any feedback? I have no doubt you'll nab an offer soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The firms are too big and competitive to have time to give feedback :lol:
I wish I could go back a day so I could be still alive!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gingerbread101
Got my second rejection for a vacation/placement scheme today - why are they so competitive :cry2:

But I've just completed an application for another one, so onwards and upwards as I still have about 4 left to hear from :redface:

:frown: :console: are you trying for firms that give you a chance for a training contract?
Original post by wolfmoon88
:frown: :console: are you trying for firms that give you a chance for a training contract?

Yup - applying for things for first year so I can get a vac scheme next year, so I can get a training contract afterwards:redface: if I don't get anything this time round then it'll be even harder next time:moon:
Listening to the beautiful and vibrant music of my continent gives relief to my stormy and imbalanced mind. For a few minutes the voices in my head are silenced.
Original post by Gingerbread101
Yup - applying for things for first year so I can get a vac scheme next year, so I can get a training contract afterwards:redface: if I don't get anything this time round then it'll be even harder next time:moon:

:/ Good luck :smile: I hope you get in for a couple of placements! law firms are intense :/

:frown: :console:
I dread getting the bus at peak times bc you get a little too intimate with strangers for my liking, I have to aim for less packed times fml mornings are the worst - thinking about it makes me cringe :moon:
if i see a packed bus, my heart just beats rlly fast cause it's so uncomfortable being literally bum to bum with someone. And if you're tall, their head is stuck in your bum
Original post by emerald7770
if i see a packed bus, my heart just beats rlly fast cause it's so uncomfortable being literally bum to bum with someone. And if you're tall, their head is stuck in your bum

Omg when you have to pass someone and their crotch rubs against yours :bawling:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Omg when you have to pass someone and their crotch rubs against yours :bawling:

asadslfkl thank god it hasn't happened to me. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU X
i am feeling done w life
You know there's something wrong with you when you're crying quietly while doing random Buzzfeed tests at 1am in an attempt to forget about the ****ing mess that your life is.
I'm really damn stressed.
A lot of work this year, and my ambition won't let me rest.
Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by emerald7770
asadslfkl thank god it hasn't happened to me. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU X

:frown: twice

it's happened twice

- they didn't even take me out to dinner first smh :moon:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You know there's something wrong with you when you're crying quietly while doing random Buzzfeed tests at 1am in an attempt to forget about the ****ing mess that your life is.

I feel you don't worry, keep your chin up. My evening is much the same :redface:
:hide: :vroam:
omg

Latest