The Student Room Group

GCSE mocks

I have a new student (tutoring) and her mum just emailed (on the day-this is her first proper session -taster last week- and as I hadn't heard from her I presumed she didn't want any more sessions...) saying she's just had her mocks so hasn't done any work this week. She's doing her GCSEs this year (yr 11) and I'm an English tutor. When are mock exams usually? I thought they were usually in January? Thanks!
Reply 1
mine were in january, my brothers were in January, I'm pretty sure everyone does them in January so I don't really know what would of happened there. Most people will have their mock results by now

Unless they did a second mock?
Original post by Tom3198
mine were in january, my brothers were in January, I'm pretty sure everyone does them in January so I don't really know what would of happened there. Most people will have their mock results by now

Unless they did a second mock?

I thought so too but I did mine 6 years ago just thought I'd check.
This is a student who does the absolute minimum... She also had 8 months out of education? So I'm not sure..
Reply 3
Mocks really depend on the school. We had them officially in January, but my teachers also carried out mocks throughout the year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending