The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mithi98
Got an offer!! I thought my interview was terrible. No email... I just checked the portal. Interviewed on the 7th of March.

Hey congrats!! If you don't mind me asking are you an international student and what were your stats? 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saahil0987
7th this is taking far too long

woo 7th December waiting club
Reply 2822
can someone please answer my question. are offers being given out in order of interview performance, starting from the best? or is it random? thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 2823
Original post by 11...
can someone please answer my question. are offers being given out in order of interview performance, starting from the best? or is it random? thanks in advance :smile:

I don't think any of us on here know for sure. We just have to be patient and see what happens next week I guess!
Original post by 11...

If you want to know phone and ask admissions, I don't think anyone here will know.
Original post by 11...

In the very end of my interview they've expleined that the final score of our interview is being put into an excel form and the offers are given to those who are high up, those who are in the very bottom are rejected straight away and the middle section waits till the next interview slot after which they either go up or down in the list

I wonder if this year it's similar ... 618 offers is a lot isn't it ?

Weirdly on their website they put 1/3 of the people we intevirew receive offers .
Original post by Lostperson
I wonder if this year it's similar ... 618 offers is a lot isn't it ?

It's loads yeah hahaha. Let's hope so anyways! I'm guessing they try to play it like it's more competitive than it actually is by combining the EMPD and A102 courses into that statistic
Original post by studentsixth
It's loads yeah hahaha. Let's hope so anyways! I'm guessing they try to play it like it's more competitive than it actually is by combining the EMPD and A102 courses into that statistic

Ah yeh ... good point . I'm not holding my breath my interview was terrible - how did you feel like you did?
Ah yeh ... good point . I'm not holding my breath my interview was terrible - how did you feel like you did?

Awful lmao. I could see it on the interviewers' faces 😂
Reply 2832

hey there, thank you for posting this. 613 offers is quite a lot actually. it mentions in there about SJT band being 1 or 2. I got band 3 and had an interview. does that mean they would reject me because of that? I saw someone on this thread with 720 and band 3 get an offer. so is it fixed or is it like 'ideally' band 1/2??? I understand that you may not know, but it makes me a bit worried that's all
Any December people still in the waiting club? 😂

13th😊😊 as I've nicely mentioned a billion times now...😂
Reply 2834
we would all find out one day hopefully by the end of next week, so try not to think about it tho it is quite hard not to. getting the grades is the most important
Original post by 11...
hey there, thank you for posting this. 613 offers is quite a lot actually. it mentions in there about SJT band being 1 or 2. I got band 3 and had an interview. does that mean they would reject me because of that? I saw someone on this thread with 720 and band 3 get an offer. so is it fixed or is it like 'ideally' band 1/2??? I understand that you may not know, but it makes me a bit worried that's all

That's for interview. I doubt that would have any effect at all after.

hahaha :banana::banana::banana:same, especially in one where I finished a minute early!

Loll me too .... one station one of them was like so unimpressed with me
Loll me too .... one station one of them was like so unimpressed with me

Same! xD On one of the stations the interviewer was asking me like 'what else, what else, what esle...'. He seemed sooooo bored and unimpressed xD However when I've finished one one girl's mom told me that he probably thought that I have potential and was tring to squeeze the best out of me. It was really nice of her but most probably not true.
OMFG didn't actually know I had an offer till now!!!!!!! Everyone else who's waiting it will come!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending