The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rayytbh
Offer xx

Congratulations. Did you just get it now?
Reply 2901
i don't think i'm gonna get an offer anymore......I really wanted to go to king's tho. can't wait to hear back and move on with my life, rather than staring at tsr 24/7
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 11...
hey, well done. remember seeing you in the barts thread.

Hey thanks! And yeh I applied to barts too x
Original post by Lostperson
Congratulations. Did you just get it now?
no I got it at 5.30
Reply 2904
Original post by 11...
i don't think i'm gonna get an offer anymore......I really wanted to go to king's tho. can't wait to hear back and move on with my life, rather than staring at tsr 24/7

Omg no ur doing it wrong u have to stay positive, btw there have been rejections post interview already they're not just saving them till last. Nobody posts with a rejection which is giving the illusion that there have been none.
Reply 2905
Original post by crystalni
Oh God!! Now I'm really scared😫 I got the portal update email and the offer holder email but still nothing on track... Should I send them an email or something do you think?

Lol ur way too paranoid! Dw it's nothing why r u stressing over this hahahh!
Reply 2906
Original post by DXNAK
Omg no ur doing it wrong u have to stay positive, btw there have been rejections post interview already they're not just saving them till last. Nobody posts with a rejection which is giving the illusion that there have been none.

thank you for giving me hope. this is the best attitude in this situation i guess :smile: how do you know that there have been post-interview rejections? did someone you know got rejected after the interview? because I haven't heard a single thing post-interview.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2907
Original post by Ashy99
Loool yup those are the unis that have so miraculously seemed to like me😂😂 but imagine getting an offer from there and then not reaching it... and then applying for medicine again aaghh id go crazy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

did you hear back today? just curious, because I still haven't and want to see who is on the same boat as me again lol. King's is my favourite and I'd be disappointed if I get rejected :frown:
Original post by IamAHuman
In the email, why does KCL offer say I need AAAC when I am only doing 3 a-levels? I'm scared!

Wow! That's so weird! Have you tried contacting them to ask about this?
Original post by DXNAK

Did yo feel your interview went ? Also I didn't know post intevirew rejections were out ?
Original post by IamAHuman
In the email, why does KCL offer say I need AAAC when I am only doing 3 a-levels? I'm scared!

Is the c in lower case? If it is, it might be that they want a C from your dropped AS. Doesn't really make sense tho. You should probably ring them to find out. Not very helpful, i know.
Original post by 11...

I don't think I'm hearing back either 😂
Hi everyone. Congrats to everyone who got an offer.
I had my interview in December but I am still waiting for a reply. does anyone know why they are taking so long?
Original post by studentsixth
I don't think I'm hearing back either 😂

Same lol
I think tommorow's the last interview date so hopefully a lot of us will hear then.
Original post by DXNAK
Lol ur way too paranoid! Dw it's nothing why r u stressing over this hahahh!

There's really no need to be so condescending when you can see that someone's worried; I'm "stressing over this" because I love Kings and it seems weird to me because after my other two offers the track update came almost immediately and it's now coming on 4 days. However I do realise they have a great number of applications to deal with as someone previously mentioned, and I'm beyond grateful that they gave me this opportunity that I never thought I'd have. Definitely going to be firming! Best of luck to you with everything :smile:
Original post by crystalni
There's really no need to be so condescending when you can see that someone's worried; I'm "stressing over this" because I love Kings and it seems weird to me because after my other two offers the track update came almost immediately and it's now coming on 4 days. However I do realise they have a great number of applications to deal with as someone previously mentioned, and I'm beyond grateful that they gave me this opportunity that I never thought I'd have. Definitely going to be firming! Best of luck to you with everything :smile:

I don't think he was trying to be. I think it's just the fact that you're getting quite worried about an offer not coming on track when some of us haven't even gotten an offer yet! I'm sure it'll come up it's just King's being King's as usual 😂😂😂
Original post by jonny_jo
Is the c in lower case? If it is, it might be that they want a C from your dropped AS. Doesn't really make sense tho. You should probably ring them to find out. Not very helpful, i know.

No, no, It's okay, thank you :smile:. I will ring them up tomorrow. I did ICT for AS and I cannot exactly get a grade for it. It is just distinction, Merit, Pass or Fail.
Original post by studentsixth
I don't think he was trying to be. I think it's just the fact that you're getting quite worried about an offer not coming on track when some of us haven't even gotten an offer yet! I'm sure it'll come up it's just King's being King's as usual 😂😂😂

I definitely understand that! Believe me I didn't think I would get an offer after my interview, so don't lose hope! Good luck to people still waiting to hear and to the person above sorry if you weren't actually trying to be condescending, it just read that way :smile:
People who got offers, does Kings require any of you 3 A's and that's it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending