The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steph1x
I heard back from them on Friday, they offered me an alternative course Sociology and Social Policy

Hey Steph, I got a notification from UCAS to say I was unsuccessful for Stirling but never recieved an email from them direct. Did they notify you about the course they were offering you through email or UCAS? So dissapointed 😢
Original post by ddc87
Unconditional for Caledonian!! After 2 rejections I've finally got a place!! Just goes to show there's still hope. X

I got an offer from Cali today as well. So happy 😁😁😁
Reply 242
Original post by Steph1x
Congrats! Are you year 1 or 2 entry? I'm so buzzing right now

Year 1, I'm exactly the same!! My kids were jumping all over the couches, so pleased! X
Original post by ddc87
Unconditional for Caledonian!! After 2 rejections I've finally got a place!! Just goes to show there's still hope. X

Congratulations that's great news!! I'm on my last choice now after 2 rejections. Feeling totally gutted.
Reply 244
Original post by CozzaG92
Hey Steph, I got a notification from UCAS to say I was unsuccessful for Stirling but never recieved an email from them direct. Did they notify you about the course they were offering you through email or UCAS? So dissapointed 😢

I just got a notification from ucas to say I got an unconditional for the course as an alternative, I didn't get any emails or notifications to say about being unsuccessful, they just changed the course on ucas. I would give them a phone and find out if they can offer you an alternative course!
Reply 245
Original post by asia richford
I got an offer from Cali today as well. So happy 😁😁😁

Congratulations 👏
Well done guys!!
Still waiting . . .🙈 refresh refresh 😁
Original post by Cat 1806

I got an unconditional for Cali last night so that's all the uni's I applied to got back to me! The waiting is over 💃🏼 THANK THE LORD

Aw god I'm the same waiting for Cali 😂 Feel your pain 😆
Original post by Caitlin21x
I got an unconditional for Cali last night so that's all the uni's I applied to got back to me! The waiting is over 💃🏼 THANK THE LORD

Fantastic! Enjoy your celebrations
Original post by HeatherJF
Aw god I'm the same waiting for Cali 😂 Feel your pain 😆

Whats your first choice?
Whats your first choice?

If I'm being honest I don't really know anymore 😂 I thought Cali then got into Stirling and Dundee, totally confused!
Original post by HeatherJF
If I'm being honest I don't really know anymore 😂 I thought Cali then got into Stirling and Dundee, totally confused!

Enjoy your decision making what a cracking position to be in 👌
Enjoy your decision making what a cracking position to be in 👌

Thank you 😊 Got into RGU but feel that's a bit too far to travel.
Hi folks, those that got offers for Stirling, is it for degree or masters ?thanks
Hi folks, those that got offers for Stirling, is it for degree or masters ?thanks

I got in for undergraduate. What are you doing? X
Is anyone else confused as to why Strathclyde said they're hoping to get their offers out by the end of may? When ucas states any uni that hasn't replied by the 5th will automatically be unsuccessful?
Original post by nadiastoddart
I got in for undergraduate. What are you doing? X

I have applied for post graduate, still waiting to hear
Reply 259
Original post by shannonmcc13
Is anyone else confused as to why Strathclyde said they're hoping to get their offers out by the end of may? When ucas states any uni that hasn't replied by the 5th will automatically be unsuccessful?

Yeah I don't understand that aswell, they only get longer if people applied after 12th January so they could be referring to that but I don't know

Quick Reply

Latest