The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Caitlin21x
Yeah I heard back on Monday night!

Oh god I'm starting to get nervous now because I've not heard anything! Was yours postgraduate or undergraduate?
Original post by HeatherJF
Oh god I'm starting to get nervous now because I've not heard anything! Was yours postgraduate or undergraduate?

Mine was undergrad but I think they have by today to tell people so don't panic 😌
Reply 282
Has anyone heard from Cali yet?

Yeah I heard back on Monday night x
Mines is postgraduate so hopefully today 😀 Just need to make my mind up where I'm going....I'm the most indecisive person 😂
Has anyone heard from Cali yet?

Yeah I got an offer on Monday
Mines is postgraduate so hopefully today 😀 Just need to make my mind up where I'm going....I'm the most indecisive person 😂

Yeah you should defo hear back today! Good luck!
Original post by asia richford
Yeah you should defo hear back today! Good luck!

Has anyone heard from Strathclyde?
Just emailed Cali and they are still interviewing!
anyone hear back from strathclyde today? I had hoped that I would :frown: still time seeing as I got the UCAS track email at like half past 6 when it was GCU
I got an offer for the post graduate Stirling today
Original post by chunkyandfunky
anyone hear back from strathclyde today? I had hoped that I would :frown: still time seeing as I got the UCAS track email at like half past 6 when it was GCU

No I was too I heard a few days ago they would get back to me within a couple of days:frown:
Has anyone heard any news today?
Original post by shannonmcc13
Has anyone heard any news today?

I'm waiting on Cali and heard nothing today yet, I'm sure it's a public holiday today but could be wrong.
I'm waiting on Cali and heard nothing today yet, I'm sure it's a public holiday today but could be wrong.

Mmm I don't know but my friend is in uni!
Mmm I don't know but my friend is in uni!

Aw well, never know admissions or UCAS might be off, if not it's yet another day of waiting again lol
Aw well, never know admissions or UCAS might be off, if not it's yet another day of waiting again lol

Yeah another day of torture 😭
My friend from strathclyde is on her easter holidays. Do you think that means they wont reply till they are back?
Original post by chelseagenther
My friend from strathclyde is on her easter holidays. Do you think that means they wont reply till they are back?

I don't see the administration staff being off at this mega busy time when they have a deadline of the 5th of may to adhere to! Someone could always call and query I would but I've phoned too many times haha
I don't see the administration staff being off at this mega busy time when they have a deadline of the 5th of may to adhere to! Someone could always call and query I would but I've phoned too many times haha

I'm the same I don't want to appear stalker like haha
I'm the same I don't want to appear stalker like haha

I think by now they probably know my name and are like god sake there's this one again haha!

Quick Reply

Latest