The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

I have also completed my phone interview and got through to the assement centre they have not told me about what the day will consist of so it's hard to prepare
Reply 21
Hi,
I did my telephone interview around the start of march & found out 24 hours after I did it that I had made it through to the assessment centre.
I received an email confirming the dates and times, but no information on any of the tasks & so I'm not sure what to expect or how to prepare. Anyone know?
Hiya,
the same thing happened i me I have no idea what to prepare.. what are you doing?
Reply 23
Well I applied for financial services in investment operations (I think) but I'm really worried about the assessment day as I really don't know much
Hey just applied for the financial service apprenticeship.. I'm extremely worried and have no idea what's on expect I emailed with the hope they would give me some indication of the day but I've heard nothing so I guess we just have to wait for the day and do the best we can
Reply 25
Original post by Bhavneet12356
Hey just applied for the financial service apprenticeship.. I'm extremely worried and have no idea what's on expect I emailed with the hope they would give me some indication of the day but I've heard nothing so I guess we just have to wait for the day and do the best we can

Yeah exactly! Guess that's all we can do. What date is your assessment ?
Yeah, it sounds frustrating though because you want to do the best you can especially with such an amazing opportunity. Mine is on the 19th April. What about yourself? How's your a levels going what did you pick?
Original post by Jlou0612
Yeah exactly! Guess that's all we can do. What date is your assessment ?
Reply 27
Yeah, it sounds frustrating though because you want to do the best you can especially with such an amazing opportunity. Mine is on the 19th April. What about yourself? How's your a levels going what did you pick?

Yeah exactly! Ahhh, lucky yours is before mine least it's done & out the way. Let me know how it goes!! & im just studying a BTEC business - was doing chem, bio etc but changed to business as it's better for me. What about you?
Ahhhh
I would love to pick my subjects again I would have definitely done BTEC Business.. instead I'm doing law sociology and finance..
Yeah exactly! Ahhh, lucky yours is before mine least it's done & out the way. Let me know how it goes!! & im just studying a BTEC business - was doing chem, bio etc but changed to business as it's better for me. What about you?
It seems we are all in the same boat. It's so annoying because you want to do as well as possible. Mines on the 21st of April is anyone else's then? I've emailed BPP loads and they aren't responding at al. I hope they get back to us soon just so we have a slight idea.
Has anyone applied to any other schemes?
Reply 30
Original post by samuelmarsham
It seems we are all in the same boat. It's so annoying because you want to do as well as possible. Mines on the 21st of April is anyone else's then? I've emailed BPP loads and they aren't responding at al. I hope they get back to us soon just so we have a slight idea.
Has anyone applied to any other schemes?

Yes mine is on the 21st! So annoying I've done loads of research into what to expect but nothing's that clear
Yes mine is on the 21st! So annoying I've done loads of research into what to expect but nothing's that clear

Yes exactly that sounds what I have done aswell. On the application I got emailed to me it's just says that in the assement day there's will be team work activities and a Q & A however when I research about the J.P Morgan assement day it talks about logical reasoning test and logical thinking tests so I'm ever so confused in regards tic how to prepare. I wish they could email a schedule that mentions what's going on,on the day
Has anyone looked into what to expect. There's so many different things online and I'm skeptical on some information because its in relation to the graduate scheme. I'm hoping that they are just waiting a few days before telling us to make it harder. Because unlike other schemes this stage isn't even the end. I'm sure everyone has it but just in case I've attached the course layout.
Reply 33
Has anyone looked into what to expect. There's so many different things online and I'm skeptical on some information because its in relation to the graduate scheme. I'm hoping that they are just waiting a few days before telling us to make it harder. Because unlike other schemes this stage isn't even the end. I'm sure everyone has it but just in case I've attached the course layout.

Yeah I got That in an email. Yeah! I've looked into previous years & the graduate scheme and they all said they received information & some of it looks very hard! Don't know how they expect us to prepare!
Yeah I got That in an email. Yeah! I've looked into previous years & the graduate scheme and they all said they received information & some of it looks very hard! Don't know how they expect us to prepare!

So annoying because you want to go in as prepared as possible. I'm starting to think if it's an issue with BPP as I've looked and JP Morgan have nothing to do with the program until the assessment days, so if it's a fault on the end of BPP then it makes it harder. I'm going to phone my contact tomorrow and see what they say and if not just phone JP Morgan recruitment number and see if they have anything to offer. It could just be it's to make it harder and that there is in fact not much prep needed but it's the lack of communication that makes it worse! What date is your AC?
Lol my previous response has been rather advanced and I have just realised this is for A level leavers - congratulations
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
So annoying because you want to go in as prepared as possible. I'm starting to think if it's an issue with BPP as I've looked and JP Morgan have nothing to do with the program until the assessment days, so if it's a fault on the end of BPP then it makes it harder. I'm going to phone my contact tomorrow and see what they say and if not just phone JP Morgan recruitment number and see if they have anything to offer. It could just be it's to make it harder and that there is in fact not much prep needed but it's the lack of communication that makes it worse! What date is your AC?

Hi! Mine is the same day as yours. I'm going to contact my tutor and ask if he knows anything. I really want to do well & the lack of info isn't helping, unless it is like you said and not much to prep for. At least the person before ^^ has their day on the 19th hopefully they can let us know what it is like!
Hi! Mine is the same day as yours. I'm going to contact my tutor and ask if he knows anything. I really want to do well & the lack of info isn't helping, unless it is like you said and not much to prep for. At least the person before ^^ has their day on the 19th hopefully they can let us know what it is like![/QUOT
Hiya, glad I'm going first haha.. hopefully all goes well. I've come to the conclusion being yourself should be enough to show them how much you really want this. The rest isn't in their hands. Hopefully all goes well
Reply 38
[QUOTE="Bhavneet12356;70924226"]
Hi! Mine is the same day as yours. I'm going to contact my tutor and ask if he knows anything. I really want to do well & the lack of info isn't helping, unless it is like you said and not much to prep for. At least the person before ^^ has their day on the 19th hopefully they can let us know what it is like![/QUOT
Hiya, glad I'm going first haha.. hopefully all goes well. I've come to the conclusion being yourself should be enough to show them how much you really want this. The rest isn't in their hands. Hopefully all goes well

Yeah! Least it's out the way!!! I'll be sitting at home nervously waiting haha! But yeah that's what I thought - it's not the last round (which I was surprised at) so they haven't said much so surely they want to see how much you want it & how well you work in a team I guess
[QUOTE="Jlou0612;70924400"]

Yeah! Least it's out the way!!! I'll be sitting at home nervously waiting haha! But yeah that's what I thought - it's not the last round (which I was surprised at) so they haven't said much so surely they want to see how much you want it & how well you work in a team I guess

Yeah I guess so. It is mentioned on the scheme that we was emailed it says unsuccessful candidates would discuss alternatives so I wonder what that could be. But I think the should definitely send us something. What sort of tests do you think they will conduct? I'm guessing mostly team work. But reasearching demon last year they mention logically reasoning tests

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending