Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
THANK YOUUUUUUU :h:

I barely believed it myself lmao when the guy said ' you passed'

I was like

'are you sure'
'do you wanna check dat'
'were you in the car with the same guy I was?'

I also had a minor breakdown cos I wasnt sure if you could have gum in the test but you could so its all good in da hood

awww! i was exactly the same! :rofl:

but its one thing you never have to worry about ever again! :woo:

unless you know, you do stupid illegal things but ya know :biggrin:
Original post by cupcakes87

but its one thing you never have to worry about ever again!

yay :u:

unless you know, you do stupid illegal things but ya know :biggrin:

awwww man :colonhash: wheres the fun
yay :u:

awwww man :colonhash: wheres the fun

there is no fun. too many cameras. too many cops. no phone. when i passed, my dad kept saying 'back in the day we could do over 100mph do this that at the other '

and then heres us with speed cameras and :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and yh. wheres the fun :colonhash:

driving is still fun tho :ahee: :lol:
there is no fun. too many cameras. too many cops. no phone. when i passed, my dad kept saying 'back in the day we could do over 100mph do this that at the other '

and then heres us with speed cameras and :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and yh. wheres the fun :colonhash:

driving is still fun tho :ahee: :lol:

damn it I wanted to get some stuff goin all fast and furious but looks like its 'slow and legal ' now...and dat kinda sounds kinda wrong :innocent:

but yh 100mph is possible completely possible on some super open stretches , did he ever get caught speeding?

do you drive manual?
damn it I wanted to get some stuff goin all fast and furious but looks like its 'slow and legal ' now...and dat kinda sounds kinda wrong :innocent:

but yh 100mph is possible completely possible on some super open stretches , did he ever get caught speeding?

do you drive manual?

:rofl:

he never got caught speeding. wed get caught asap ergh

yasss manual - auto is a cop out
Original post by Drez999
Feeling generally okay but...

Mega p*ssed off with them there trolls...

which trolls? I don't get you.
Nice avatar :wink:
I am feeling pretty good.
I don't know why I don't do anything exciting these days .
Hmm
Yes you do :smile:
@ForestShadow who are you ?
What are you doing with your life?
Firstly Im flattered by the sudden interest in me and the questions posed, thank you even if its seems almost suspiciously keen :holmes: :ninja:

Original post by Vesniep
@ForestShadow who are you ?

Well Im that guy whos almost at 11 gems but not rly, who loves to dance and does extreme sports and is dangerously overconfident yet sometimes a lil hollow at reflective times too, I am ForestShadow.

Who are you?

Original post by Vesniep

What are you doing with your life?

About to start some geography revision, maybe do a maths paper and then study after tooo to make up for lost time - ie the whole easter break

what about you ? :holmes:
Firstly Im flattered by the sudden interest in me and the questions posed, thank you even if its seems almost suspiciously keen :holmes: :ninja:

Basically you repped me I looked your avatar I liked it, I looked at your profile (social groups) I loved them so I thought ; huh he is a nice dude why not ?
Suspiciously why ? What would my dirty mind be thinking ? :biggrin:
You might be me my friend :hugs:

Well Im that guy whos almost at 11 gems but not rly, who loves to dance and does extreme sports and is dangerously overconfident yet sometimes a lil hollow at reflective times too, I am ForestShadow.

I don't really pay attention to gems. Couldn't remember how many I have ; now that I looked I'm disappointed with myself :tongue:
You love to dance ... I'm REALLY awful at that. I don't know what I'm supposed to do :biggrin:
Dangerous sports hmm if only I had a friend who could motivate me :awesome:

Who are you?

I'm just a guy really.
Strong defender of European Union/Federal Europe.
Doing maths/physics at uni. I'm a bit gay and I'd say I'm a bit clever (but only a bit).
I get easily depressed and I like being alone at some random mountains :smile:

About to start some geography revision, maybe do a maths paper and then study after tooo to make up for lost time - ie the whole easter break

what about you ? :holmes:

are you doing doing a levels ?
I'll do maths ... that's all I do :tongue: This and procrastinate ... mostly the latter
fuming at the audacity of this mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: ass hoe
Reply 2072
Hurt and angry and upset. I ask for one thing. I only want to be understood but all that happens is that I am belittled for having emotions. I am angry and yes I could have better control but it's unfair that I can't lash out at least once. I asked you for one thing and you found a way to wriggle out of that too. You said you'd do it but not the way I want so what is the F U C K I N G point! I want to cry I'm that upset but I can't because everyone is around. I just wish you would understand. But you don't. And I don't think you ever will.
Getting new glasses today :eek: :gah: Sat on a pair I have while I was home (it was dark, ok) and now they are lopsided and can't be fixed. :sad: And I don't like my other glasses I have (frames too small/scratched lenses) so new glasses it is!

Feel much better being back in Scotland, since I am now not in the same city as that :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and won't be for a very long time. Absolutely no chance of bumping into him.

Going to the gym this evening for a nice long workout and then I will have spin tomorrow and possibly on Sunday as well. Gotta make up the workouts since I missed a few as I was in Ireland.
Original post by CoolCavy

backdate all payments? :colondollar:
and yeh i agree totally :redface: ik everything is going to be ok logically but i just panic about it and idk why :redface:
and thank you it did :hugs: you are always very caring towards me and i appreciate it :yes:

Yeah they backdate every thing. Say you eventually get it sorted in..December. Sure your first three months MAY be a bit rough, depending on your personal circumstances, however they'll backdate your payments all the way back to September

And it's fine. It's OK to panic about these things. I remember being in a somewhat similar scenario myself, especially in your first year

Also, honestly, no worries :hugs: I like seeing others happy :smile:
:smile:
fuming at the audacity of this mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: ass hoe

language cupcake, dont :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing swear like a mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er youre above that :yep:

Original post by tasha_tah
:smile:

:h:
Hypomania makes me such an annoying person/irritable person. I've been picking things to direct my aggression at and I hope it doesn't affect my relationship with the people I love :sigh: Which is why I've gone back to avoiding everyone and picking silly fights on tsr :sigh:
language cupcake, dont :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing swear like a mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er youre above that :yep:

:h:

this :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: deserves it
this :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: deserves it

are they a big mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er or just a run of the mill mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er, I have black belt so I could :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: up if you want xD

Latest