The Student Room Group

Can anyone help with AS Unit 1 law please!!

I'm really struggling my exams a week today and I need help- I've changed me topic from ADR as nothing's going in to criminal courts and lay people. Anyone got any access to model answers or can give me revision help please please please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya :smile: may I ask have you completely changed subjects? Not to sound discouraging or pessimistic but due to time and exam dates, don't you think it's best to stick with Criminal Courts and Lay people since you've already started that? As your exam is 1 week away x
Original post by Cherry82
Hiya :smile: may I ask have you completely changed subjects? Not to sound discouraging or pessimistic but due to time and exam dates, don't you think it's best to stick with Criminal Courts and Lay people since you've already started that? As your exam is 1 week away x

Hey! No ive learnt parliamentary law making and delegated legislation. I made notes on ADR but haven't learnt one thing from them so that's why I'm switching to criminal courts and lay people...I know it's very last minute but I'm going to my teacher during free periods and after school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rebeccael28
Hey! No ive learnt parliamentary law making and delegated legislation. I made notes on ADR but haven't learnt one thing from them so that's why I'm switching to criminal courts and lay people...I know it's very last minute but I'm going to my teacher during free periods and after school

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, in that case I can totally be of help as I have resources- notes and model answers on those. Would you mind messaging me your email address so I could send you everything? Hope these help x
Oh, in that case I can totally be of help as I have resources- notes and model answers on those. Would you mind messaging me your email address so I could send you everything? Hope these help x

Omg thank you so much xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Hi is there any way you'd be able to send these to me too? x
Original post by immycb
Hi is there any way you'd be able to send these to me too? x

Hiya, sure! :smile: Just PM your email address xo
Hey there, I'm doing Delegated Legislation and Criminal Courts & Lay People too, so if you have any questions just ask!
Original post by Undefined..
Hey there, I'm doing Delegated Legislation and Criminal Courts & Lay People too, so if you have any questions just ask!

hey! how are you finding them? which is your 3rd topic?
Im also doing ADR and delegated legislation and I really need help.
I'm doing ADR too, the processes are not hard to learn but it's the advantages and disadvantages you gotta focus on.
hey! how are you finding them? which is your 3rd topic?

Hey, I'm doing Statutory Interpretation as well
I'm teaching myself the AS for aqa and i'm really confused why everyone is choosing specific topics? Could someone please explain why and if i've made a huge mistake trying to learn everything?? thank youuu
Original post by chloec16
I'm teaching myself the AS for aqa and i'm really confused why everyone is choosing specific topics? Could someone please explain why and if i've made a huge mistake trying to learn everything?? thank youuu

Hey for Unit 1 you only need to answer 3 topics on the exam!! 2 from section A and one from B or vice Versa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey for Unit 1 you only need to answer 3 topics on the exam!! 2 from section A and one from B or vice Versa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending