The Student Room Group

How many meals do you eat a day?

Poll

How many meals do you eat a day?

On average, how many meals do you eat a day? Do you have the standard 3, or perhaps skip breakfast and have 2, or have a sneaky second lunch? Perhaps you have smaller portions or snack throughout the day? :eating:

I tend to have 3, but have found myself having 4 or 5 sometimes :mmm: :yum:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by BurstingBubbles
On average, how many meals do you eat a day? Do you have the standard 3, or perhaps skip breakfast and have 2, or have a sneaky second lunch? Perhaps you have smaller portions or snack throughout the day? :eating:

I tend to have 3, but have found myself having 4 or 5 sometimes :mmm: :yum:

Weekdays: 2 meals (no breakfast)

Weekends: Every time there is food in front of me...
Broke the scale. I would say that I have 11 meals a day. oO so delicious xo
Either 1 or 2, if I have exams I eat breakfast but if not I just eat once a day.
I have lunch, then second lunch and then dinner, so 3 :beard:
2, lunch and tea, but I really need to stop that and eat properly :tongue:
Original post by Bham369
Weekdays: 2 meals (no breakfast)

Weekends: Every time there is food in front of me...

This is me pretty much every day :lol:
Usually 3 a day - but sometimes I'll skip lunch if I'm not hungry or don't have time and just snack instead :biggrin:
Original post by emerald7770

Woah, nice! What sort of portion size? And doesn't that cost a lot? :eek: Is it for bulking or just because yum? :tongue:
2-3.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Woah, nice! What sort of portion size? And doesn't that cost a lot? :eek: Is it for bulking or just because yum? :tongue:

Appreciate it! The portion size is very big, don't have an exact number, it varies from time to time. It does but I have a very rich husband who earns 300k a month. Haha, good question. Definitely because it's soooooooo yumadocious. I have gained 70 pounds in the last 2 months or so and i may or may not have been diagnosed with Diabetes type 2 and I think I'm obese but that's okay.
Consistently 3.

Disregard the 'more than 5' outlier and the votes are normally distributed.
At lunch time, I am eating one or two meals, if I am very hungry even three. And I have breakfast and supper too.
Only 2?! I eat more around exams :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 - 6 with some snacking in between.
I have 3
3. And snacking too much recently.
Original post by emerald7770

Looks like you have a very good and fast working metabolism. I wonder whether you are eating something at breakfast or dinner.
Usually 3
It's 2017 and you guys aren't photosynthesising yet? Lmfao. Grow up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest