The Student Room Group

TSR Poll of Polls Week 5: Has your vote changed for the General Election?

This poll is closed

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

Conservatives 18%
Labour 58%
Liberal Democrats 7%
Green Party 4%
UKIP 3%
SNP 1%
Plaid Cymru 0%
Democratic Unionist Party 0%
SDLP 0%
Ulster Unionist 0%
Sinn Fein 1%
Other (please specify) 1%
None7%
Total votes: 4799

Afternoon TSRians! We're onto our fifth Poll of Polls already, and what a response we had last time! :eek:

For those of you that missed the first few, we're looking to see the trends of how people are planning to vote from now until the election; we'll be putting out a new 'Poll of Polls' every Thursday, and the fabulous @jenhasdreams will be giving us some stats on how the votes change over time.

We'll also be able to see how close the TSR votes are to the actual election results... do you think they'll be similar, or completely different? And how likely do you think it is that your party will come into power?

So whether you voted in our poll last week or not, let us know who you're voting for here, and we'll see who has the TSR majority! :holmes:

Interested on the wider voting trends? Check out the Poll and Odds tracker over on the Telegraph and see how each party is doing.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm voting Greens, it has been decided.

I have given up caring about the future.
I am voting for Jeremy Corbyn's Labour. Gang gang gang.
Labour - I'm a fan of the Nordic model, and Theresa May is horrifically incompetent and a threat to the countries future with her pathetic attempts to look strong over Brexit.

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
I'm voting Conservatives
I think that the actual results will be quite different from the TSR predictions, and I think it's quite likely that my party will remain in power
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Labour - I'm a fan of the Nordic model, and Theresa May is horfficially incompetent and a threat to the countries future with her pathetic attempts to look strong over Brexit.

Spoiler

Pahaha, what a joke.
How is May a threat when Corbyn cozies up to terrorists, too scared to push the button, and wants to nationalise services which is known to not work!

Do none of you talk to your parents and ask them how the 70's were with the Unions destroying jobs and nationalisation crippling the country?
(edited 6 years ago)
Finally, an accurate and reliable poll.

A Labour landslide is imminent.
I think it's safe to say labour is TSR's favoured party
Original post by Kravence
I think it's safe to say labour is TSR's favoured party

Who would have guessed, students voting left.
Original post by Meany Pie
Who would have guessed, students voting left.

:iiam:
Surprisingly encouraging results, shows people are thinking for themselves.

Anyone else wound up by Lib Dem voters??, round here they could take a Labour seat and for what, do they think a tiny share of the vote will give them referendum 2? Otherwise they are happy for Tories to be in like before- they stand for nothing.
Those 3 votes for the DUP are 3 too many.
Wow, that percentage for Labour ◕‿◕.
I wonder how many people voted on this poll that can't vote in the election :.
Labour-a life without endless student debt! :smile: voting labour!
Can't vote but I'm not bothered anyway.......
Original post by User0101
Labour-a life without endless student debt! :smile: voting labour!

so many students like labour.....
but so many students are underage or dont vote so conservatives will win.

just what i needed, people talking about how fox hunting is bad more cause posh arses think its kewl and stupidly high student debts :l

btw, if u get triggered by that last sentence, dont bother arguing, i probably wont see this thread again
Majority of students probably voting labour for free tuition fees and no student debt.
I'd vote for Terry Davis in a heartbeat. I don't like what May is going to do to the internet, but at the same time, the Conservatives are the most willing to do Brexit. Only Davis would know what to do in a situation like this.
Reply 19
Guess most people on here are Marxist commies, do people not get that this £25 billon of spending will just cause more taxation in the future when the conservatives get voted back in when we've gone into another ressesion because Corbyn wants to increase pay for people sat on their arse claiming benefits, oh yeah and do you think these large companies are going to stay here with INCREASED taxes on the companies themselves and their owners it has another economic collapse on the cards to me.
Not to mention the fact our defences would be cut and we'd end up like Germany with millions of migrants many of which would cause huge strains and division to communities,
but at least we'd have public railways!:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending