The Student Room Group

OCR History

What did everyone think of the History exam today and what do you guys think may come up in the one on the 14th?
Relatively easy to be honest though I wasn't expecting there to be 3 separate compulsory questions on Indians, Mexicans and Women. Fundamentally wasn't a hard exam though I thought the question about "did the fact the settled grape boycotts mean they completely solved civil rights" was a bit of a stupid question.
Reply 2
what did u lot write for the cartoon questions?
Reply 3
Original post by legodmaker
Relatively easy to be honest though I wasn't expecting there to be 3 separate compulsory questions on Indians, Mexicans and Women. Fundamentally wasn't a hard exam though I thought the question about "did the fact the settled grape boycotts mean they completely solved civil rights" was a bit of a stupid question.

You must've done a different one to me then lol. Good u found it easy though
Reply 4
Original post by marnie.ox
what did u lot write for the cartoon questions?

What paper did you do?
Reply 5
Original post by Rawnblade
What paper did you do?

History B inter war years & USA land of freedom
Reply 6
I think that Paper 2 will almost definitely be on Liberal Reforms, it's annoying that it won't be on Women, as that was last years topic,
Reply 7
Original post by Katie1080
I think that Paper 2 will almost definitely be on Liberal Reforms, it's annoying that it won't be on Women, as that was last years topic,

Really, I always thought it might be immigration tbh lol
Reply 8
History B inter war years & USA land of freedom

Ah okay I'm doing the same except for British depth study instead of your america one.
Reply 9
Original post by Rawnblade
Ah okay I'm doing the same except for British depth study instead of your america one.

what did u write for the message of the first source?
Reply 10
what did u write for the message of the first source?

Things well vultures scavenge off the corpses of the dead and that foreshadows the coming war etc. Apparently the ring of vultures formed a swastika as well but I didn't see that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending