The Student Room Group

IGCSE Geography AQA Paper 2? How was it??

Poll

How did you find IGCSE AQA Geography Paper 2?

Hey guys, haven't noticed a forum for the IGCSE AQA paper 2 (human). Was very generous with 8 markers, however slightly shocked when ageing population came up for population, considering it came so much in the past.... However i knew everything so I was very fortunate.

How did you guys find it? felt like it cheered me up after an awful english lang in the morning...
Original post by Fredtheb
Hey guys, haven't noticed a forum for the IGCSE AQA paper 2 (human). Was very generous with 8 markers, however slightly shocked when ageing population came up for population, considering it came so much in the past.... However i knew everything so I was very fortunate.

How did you guys find it? felt like it cheered me up after an awful english lang in the morning...

Our picks were urban issues and tourism, and they seemed pretty kind as well. The 8 marker on tourism was rather specific but other than that, pretty basic.
Reply 2
Original post by Leon_Baratheon
Our picks were urban issues and tourism, and they seemed pretty kind as well. The 8 marker on tourism was rather specific but other than that, pretty basic.

Yeah did tourism too, i thought the extreme tourism question was very generous, as you could talk about both impacts and strategies
Original post by Fredtheb
Yeah did tourism too, i thought the extreme tourism question was very generous, as you could talk about both impacts and strategies

Oh, I didn't talk much about the impacts. I did Antarctica and mentioned the 2007 oil spill but most of mine was talking about permits, prevention of honeypot sites and the like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending