The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
So productive today :yes:
just new labour left to go, happily i can remember more of all of this than i thought, focusing on details such as the scarman report and sus laws etc cos that is always good to throw into an essay (where it is relevant ofc). Might do a few tables cos those are always helpful
also apologies to everyone i am yet to reply to, this week im focusing even more hard than usual as i have a shorter time to revise this side of the course
not that writing that will really help as most of them aren't even on this site anymore lmao
thank u @Airmed as well :hugs: if northern ireland comes up im gonna love u even more than i already do :colondollar:

speaking of irish, in the wise words of the fabulous jacksepticeye:

Spoiler

:lovehug:
Reply 381
So productive today :yes:
just new labour left to go, happily i can remember more of all of this than i thought, focusing on details such as the scarman report and sus laws etc cos that is always good to throw into an essay (where it is relevant ofc). Might do a few tables cos those are always helpful
also apologies to everyone i am yet to reply to, this week im focusing even more hard than usual as i have a shorter time to revise this side of the course
not that writing that will really help as most of them aren't even on this site anymore lmao
thank u @Airmed as well :hugs: if northern ireland comes up im gonna love u even more than i already do :colondollar:

speaking of irish, in the wise words of the fabulous jacksepticeye:

Spoiler

Been productive today as well! Only good vibes around here, loving it. :love: :jumphug:
Original post by EC
Been productive today as well! Only good vibes around here, loving it. :love: :jumphug:

:lovehug: :cube:
breaking until 5 to let all that information sink in, need to write these statistics out badly :work:
need to write these statistics out badly :work:

-----------------

Feeling a bit stressed about this now, probably cos it's the last exam
Since this is my thread i can be as off topic as i want :u: although it's not really offtopic cos all the work documented here is the reason why:

@Reue, @shadowdweller, @soIiIoquy, @Plantagenet Crown ,@furryface12, @LeyK and @StrawbAri (think that's everyone who still uses tsr or has pmed) im sorry im so **** at replying :getmecoat:

it will all be back to normal after the 16th :hide:

Spoiler

Since this is my thread i can be as off topic as i want :u: although it's not really offtopic cos all the work documented here is the reason why:

@Reue, @shadowdweller, @soIiIoquy, @Plantagenet Crown ,@furryface12, @LeyK and @StrawbAri (think that's everyone who still uses tsr or has pmed) im sorry im so **** at replying :getmecoat:

Spoiler

goodluck girl x

Spoiler

good luck Cavy
Reply 388
Normally i am self motivating and hardworking (if i might say :getmecoat:)
but i literally have so much to do rn
in fact these last months are just going to be mad
and i am ill and dont feel well and my head is splitting in pain but i need to get this stuff done for tomorrow bc it was set today and eugh
normally i dont like to make threads like these but idk where my contacts are @ well i do they are either busy or on holiday or whatever but i need motivation now :emo:
:lazy:

EDIT: this turned into a little study blog lol of the Cavy A Level life :rofl::work:

How many exams have you got left?:h:
Original post by OGGUS
How many exams have you got left?:h:

just the one thankfully :redface: wbu? :hugs:
Reply 390
just the one thankfully :redface: wbu? :hugs:

None I never had exams this year:biggrin: Thankfully. Next year however. A-level maths, and some btec exams.
Hope you do well in them:h:
Original post by OGGUS
None I never had exams this year:biggrin: Thankfully. Next year however. A-level maths, and some btec exams.
Hope you do well in them:h:

lucky :tongue:
and same to you, best wishes :hugs:
Reply 392
lucky :tongue:
and same to you, best wishes :hugs:

Thank you
Hope you get some nice ass results:wink:
meh im so knackered :redface:
Need to read these last 20 pages of this 93 page booklet today then look over the dates, stats and social table tomorrow and then i will finally feel prepared
and then i will never have to revise again ever in my life :hoppy:
then i can start compiling things for uni

also need to empty the bin in my room and tidy it in general after the exams as i have realised why my room has been smelling vaguely of curry :couchpotato:

lol i feel so down and hate everything but no-one is gonna help so just may as well revise more bc only good can come out of revising :work:
Need to read these last 20 pages of this 93 page booklet today then look over the dates, stats and social table tomorrow and then i will finally feel prepared

also need to empty the bin in my room and tidy it in general after the exams as i have realised why my room has been smelling vaguely of curry :couchpotato:

lol i feel so down and hate everything but no-one is gonna help so just may as well revise more bc only good can come out of revising :work:

:lovehug: You can do it, chère Cavsicle :cube:
Ik u can :rave:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lovehug: You can do it, chère Cavsicle :cube:
Ik u can :rave:

Thank you cheese :hugs: x

Only one more exam and it's over. You can do it Cavy 😀
Original post by chelseafreak
Only one more exam and it's over. You can do it Cavy 😀

thank you man for always being so supportive :hugs: x
@Reue

finished at last :tongue:

thought i should give u some public appreciation for all ur help today :hugs:

can we do the same tomorrow? :redface:
Reply 399
@Reue

finished at last :tongue: