The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KittenMediaya
God I didn't see that :frown: :hugs: hope you are better now. :lovehug: love you so much xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You also sound a lot better which is great :smile:
Original post by qasim_96
You also sound a lot better which is great :smile:

yep, feeling fine today :tongue:
how are you?
how are you?

I'm feeling better knowing that you're feeling fine :h:
how are you?

Another cute avatar!
thanks :colondollar: you know if you type 'cute angry birds' it comes up. LOADS of tiny little cute birds :colondollar:
I'm feeling better knowing that you're feeling fine :h:

what was wrong before? :smile:
TSR notifs not working properly :s-smilie:
what was wrong before? :smile:

Personal issues which were playing on my mind, that's all :smile: Nothing to worry about.
Personal issues which were playing on my mind, that's all :smile: Nothing to worry about.

alright, ever wanna talk then i'm here xx :hugs:
alright, ever wanna talk then i'm here xx :hugs:

Thanks :smile: If you ever wanna talk then I'm here too :hugs:
Thanks :smile: If you ever wanna talk then I'm here too :hugs:

thank you :smile: :hugs:
I'm too exhausted to function but my brain won't switch off to let me rest :frown:
"death aint nothin but a heartbeat away"

How true.
God I didn't see that :frown: :hugs: hope you are better now. :lovehug: love you so much xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey don't get upset you didn't see this. You knew ar some point anyway :smile:
:hugs:

oh btw... blog? Go ahead with it if you want.

hmm how to tag on new app?
Original post by Kraggor
Noooo don't be alone :frown:

You can't hurt my mood ever, I'm hurt just by knowing you're upset right now
:cry2:
It's never good to bottle up (past experiences) your thoughts and emotions, please PM me if you need to get some stuff out.

My doors are always open and I will listen to everything and anything and will never judge or tell you what to do :h:

Even if you don't want me to reply feel free to just get it all out, I will be here for you :hugs:
It saddens my heart knowing others out there aren't having the best of times :frown:

Hey thanks.
Should probably make a vent/thought thread but the idea of anyone reading it, and knowing re-reading it will be a trigger... i won't.
:hugs:
Just nothing in particular is the problem. Don't know how to manage..nothing. And can't do something.
Huh. Wonder if there was a way to quote more than one post on new app

I should feel proud I achieved so much whilst feeling as low as I felt today...
I always thought about venting on a random thread. But I've prevented myself from doing so because the stuff I will say will definitely lead me to a ban. Instead, I usually just talk to myself (or sometimes a wall) and try and calm myself down.
I always thought about venting on a random thread. But I've prevented myself from doing so because the stuff I will say will definitely lead me to a ban. Instead, I usually just talk to myself (or sometimes a wall) and try and calm myself down.

Jus remember mayne... u can always TAWK to me and LAWD @donutellme about ANYTHAAAANGGGGG......

I wouldn't be able to say things. I'd just end up into a weeping slob lel. I would want to scream and would maybe even go batshit crazy :redface:
It's good you've got something that works for you :smile:
Original post by eden3
Jus remember mayne... u can always TAWK to me and LAWD @donutellme about ANYTHAAAANGGGGG......

Thanks MAYNE. I appreciate you and @donutellme for both being around here. You guys make me feel REAALLL GOOOODDD DEEEEPPP INSIDDDDEE.

Latest