The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

A lot of people stressed / sad today. Big hugs to all of you! *hugs*
Dear me,

RIP
Dear everyone
I'm sorry for that :redface: you can't begin to understand and for your sake, I'd rather you didn't. I'm a bit scared to read whatever I sent or what you replied.

Dear parents/family
You probably got the worst of it from everyone
I'm so sorry
I was serious going insane
I want to ask you something? Did something bad happen to me when I was younger? Because for a second, it felt like I was trapoed somewhere. And if it didn't, then what is this?

Edit Dear me, welcome to the pits of depression. That's what it was, from future self.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I care. I know how difficult it is. And I too have never been loved. Your situation perfectly describes mine, I feel so alone.

Awwwww... you'd be surprised how much it actually helps to let it out on here :yep:

It's difficult though isn't it... not having any love :redface:

Original post by KittenMediaya
:frown: I don't know what to say but :hugs:

Don't have to say anything don't worry. Your hugs are good enough :smile:
Dear you,

Spoiler

Translation:

Spoiler

Dear you
Jab khud apni madad nahi karna chahti, to koi madad nahi de sakta. Lekin dil par kuch asar to kiya hoga, app ki baat. Khuda jaza-e-kheyr de.

When I don't want to help myself, no one can help me. But your words must have had some affect on the heart. May God give you rewards.
Dear you

Last night was like an eye opener. Truth is, death is all around us. We don't know when it'd hit anyone of us, of the ones we love. Yeah, some circumstances make it more likely but from the moment we talked think this conversation came up then. You even gave me an out then. With you til the end. Eh, what can i say... I'm a bit stubborn. Think it runs in the family :tongue: :lol:

So have I thought of the consequences. Yh I have. And yh its scary. But life is scary. Love is scary. The million dollar question, "would you have rather have loved and lost or never loved at all?"
For me it has to be love and lost. I can't imagine life without any love. And I know losing any type of love is hard. And that preparing for it... idk. It's easier knowing that this life is temporary. It's never going to be easy. Nothing in life seems to come easy :biggrin: I'm not willing to go out looking for love :rofl: okay thought I'd put a joke in.

I want to think I'm strong enough. Things of steel inside. Even down, I'm up, on my way up or taking a little rest before going back up. And yknow before, when I wanted to go... I had max 2 people. Now I have more than that. Just in case... it won't get to that, dw. Thought it would be nice for you to know that.

Something someone said... laughing about things help. If I die... (Allah na kare) please laugh about it. Make jokes, because hey why not? Because just as God can take you away... likewise me :redface:

No regrets talking to you :smile: I'm glad you were... whats the word... blunt. I think that in itself will help me build a bit of foundation.

So I guess, love ya :lovehugs: million and one :colondollar:

Oh M is annoying me at this time :rofl: :rofl: Must be the death talk :toofunny: Is there a link between the two? :hmmmm: i told you, I'm mad. Smh syh. Yh i can imagine you'll have this face--> :lolwut:
Oh and my nose is the same :five: forgot to mention.

What are the chances you'll see this 😂
Dear You ,

Even though i have more friends than ever , you make me feel more alone than before.

From , Me
Dear luck
Be on my side

Dear me
You do need to sort yourself out
Like really. Think about it a bit.
I'm not saying make some quick drastic changes
Take it as slow as you need
But you really do need to change some things
Oh dear, i hope you are okay sweetie :hugs: feel free to PM me if anything's bothering you. I am concerned reading that last bit :redface: remember i am a PM away :cube:
Dear you,

As much as I love and need you, don't tell me that I can't be taking antidepressants and that I don't need them; our relationship will crumble again even though I don't want it to.
It was hard enough to start, but only I know what my state of mind has been for these years. Don't say you understand me better than I understand myself, because then you'd know how I feel and what I need and why I'm struggling.

I love you,
please just let me be
Dear You:

I have no idea what you're up to, but just don't. Stop. I promise you if this persists then there will be consequences. I cut you out of my life years ago and never looked back, and as difficult as it was initially I respected your decision the moment I realized you'd truly moved on. Leave me alone. Please.

You genuinely scare me.

From Me.

Dear You:

I'm sorry for what's happened but I'm glad you gave me a chance. I give you my word that I will prove to you I am not the man others paint me out to be, and we will continue to enjoy each other's company.

From Me.

Dear You:

What's up with you, dude? Last few times we've spoken you've been nothing but insecure, and now we don't talk at all.

From Me.

Dear You:

Chin up, buddy. I love you. I want you to be happy.

From Me.
Oh :frown: i didnt see this either damn. If there's anything else you wanna say, let me know. Our conversation last night doesn't mean in any way that you can't tell me everything :redface: just to make that clear.
Awwwww... you'd be surprised how much it actually helps to let it out on here :yep:

It's difficult though isn't it... not having any love :redface:

Don't have to say anything don't worry. Your hugs are good enough :smile:

Sweet :colondollar: PM me if you want. I don't mind :smile: i'm sorry if it's become worse for you because of me :frown: i know i hurt you too.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs hahahaha sorry i have to skip everything and reply to the last bit first :rofl: i'm dying of laughter :toofunny: and you're right about what my face looks like :colondollar:

LMAO at the nose.....how did you remember i was on about nose? You re-read through yesterday's chat? :redface:

I'm glad it won't get that bad. You're right makes me feel better knowing that, how did you know i was thinking that too? :redface: i was gonna mention it then.....thought maybe another time. Thanks for clarifying :biggrin: feeling lighter.

SAME about that million dollar question, so many fives since yday :colondollar:

Like the positive feeling!! :biggrin: it's so good, gave me inspiration. "Even down, I'm up, on my way up or taking a little rest before going back up" omg this is :love: :love: We never give up, we are having a break. You are strong :hugs: love you so much :lovehug:

So when if i die, you will laugh about it k :biggrin: i get it. :lol: let's laugh together :colondollar: and :hugs: allah na kare baaji, allah aap ko lambi zindagi de aur khoshi hi koshi de :colondollar: ameen.

Should have said what are the chances of me NOT reading this :lol: - - - - >0% :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear girls,
Why are some of you soooooo illogical?
From me :smile:.
Dear you,

im nervous asf to meet you tomorrow, im excited but im also worried about what you'll think of me :cry2:

i hope you like me for who i am i guess

love me :h:
Edit
Dear me
Sometimes ranting helps, sometimes its unearthing more worms, before things can be put to rest.
Took off this post though because it was a trigger. Maybe I shouldn't hve come back, but knowing me I might end up reading things on here again. Good I'm doing this, i guess.
(edited 6 years ago)
Theres more. But that enough for now. Maybe later if i want.
Continued...
Yoy can't begin to understand what goes on in my mind when I don't get it myself.
I don't wanna type more acc.

Dear parents
Maybe if you treated me as an adult, I'd be an adult. I can't believe how you check up on me everywhere I go. Heck even when you're out the house, you check up on me. "What you doing? What have you done? What times?"
At nights it's leave the door open
At day it's stay in these rooms. "Why you going to your room?"
Maybe the reason is what goes on in your own house under your noses.
I am sad. Instead of relaxing, it's spoilt by a phone call.
I can't relax because it's "do this and that" before we come back.
I think you forgot... there's a thing called enjoying life. I'm never going to actually be able to do that, am I? I'm never going to get a break, am I? Maybe that's why my brain forces these breaks :s-smilie:

Dear me
Let's get this stuff done as fast as possible and hope there's time to relax.
Dear You:

Grow up.

From Me.
Dear me,

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on.

Regards,
Myself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending