The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

No you're not :colonhash:
You're my life :love:
Now come here :hugs: millions and one :loveduck:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You;
I keep seeing you in my sleep, almost imprinted on my mind, it's tough to think of anything otherwise.
I know you're in a better place now, even if it's not in this world.
Perhaps in another world there wouldn't be so much war and fear back home, perhaps we could've hung out again.
I remember you'd always ask how I was feeling before you needed a favour, to answer that question, I don't know, I'm getting by in the UK.
I was guilty, I turned to bad habits to drown you out but you like back then, you always find a way back.
Perhaps one day I can walk with you again,
Когда я слышу твой голос на ветру.
Dear yoy,

i love you:blush: and i misss youuu. Thx for everything and ik i am so lucky to have you haha
Even tho we arenttt together (:rofl:) but you knoww how much you mean to me:tongue:
Enjoy your holidays and insha'Allah we'll talk soon!
ill visit tsr from time to time too:tongue:

Love from me x
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you

You are an amazing person. Now come here so I can give you a hug. Cry on my lap if you need to, I am here. It is going to be okay.

Now hush little baby, don't you cry. Everything's gonna be alright. Straighten up little soldier. Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, it's going to be be okay :hugs:

^lyrics but applies to you eventhough I know nothing.

Take care

Original post by qasim_96
No you're not :colonhash:

Original post by KittenMediaya
You're my life :love:
Now come here :hugs: millions and one :loveduck:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All you people making me feel like I was fishing for compliments :rofl: jk

Thanks all of you :hugs:
And this is where I say that you're genuinely a nice person, behenji :colondollar:
And this is where I say that you're genuinely a nice person, behenji :colondollar:

Qasim bhai, I don't know why I read that in a sarcastic tone. I honestly do find that hard to believe though.
@KittenMediaya Would agree with me
Shut up :slap: we all know you are a nice person. Caring and loving :colondollar: loving those who hurt you even :console: you know this more than me.
Remember being fair to yourself isn't being horrible. It's being nice to you as well. :loveduck: capich? :Q

Posted from TSR Mobile

You beat me to it :tongue: I agree and she does too :yep:

She is being ziddi :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you

I don't hate you. :frown: I love you. I try to stay around you but you get angry so easily. No body ever knows when you will get angry and what over. We don't hate you, I promise. Please try to change your behavior?

Love you, your daughter.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Dear My Moon,

Woah omigiwd I have missed you! :woo: Hope you are alright! :penguinhug:
Great to have you back :cube:

Cheese
P.S :lovehug:

Oh hi, missed you too :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3
Oh hi, missed you too :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:grouphugs: How have you been? PM or VM if you want to, just as to not derail the thread! :cube: :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:grouphugs: How have you been? PM or VM if you want to, just as to not derail the thread! :cube: :smile:

No its ok, not here for long. Tc x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear me
Put your phone away and go back to...it.
X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh damn. Now the two of you gonna gang up on me.

Shut up :slap: we all know you are a nice person. Caring and loving :colondollar: loving those who hurt you even :console: you know this more than me.
Remember being fair to yourself isn't being horrible. It's being nice to you as well. :loveduck: capich? :Q

Posted from TSR Mobile

You all 'know' smh smh syh too. I try to believe. That's the best you're getting. Now shut up :colondollar: Damn I'm being rude. Yh I agree. So be nice to yourself yh? :biggrin:
Okay okay, just not as easy to believe all the time.

You beat me to it :tongue: I agree and she does too :yep:

She is being ziddi :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beti, ye kya baat hai? Ab 'tu' geebat kar rahi hai :colonhash:

My Moon <3
pm full

Sorted sis :redface:
Yes, we're gonna gang up on you and make you feel better :tongue:
Dear you,

*inhales*

You're trash and I f*cking hate your guts. Keep going, go and kiss more ass, remember to save me a piece if you find any treasure up any of those buttholes. I mean, you owe it to me. It's the least you could do. You're a f*cking scumbag and I shouldn't have so naively forgiven you, thinking that we could ever be the same. I'm always pushed away despite all of my best efforts. I've tried everything to make things less awkward and more comfortable but you throw it back in my face. I wish nothing but the worst for you. We were friends once, my best friend even, and nostalgia is a b*tch (almost as much of a b*tch as you) but as soon as I conclude this, I f*cking swear I'm completely done with you.

I'm glad you're finally gone. Go choke.

Yours sincerely,
Me
Dear you,

Hum bhi apni beti jaan @KittenMediaya se muttafiq hai :tongue: You'll get a lot of people ganging up on you if you choose to be stubborn :colonhash: :lol:

Translation

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending