The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by constantine2016
A lot of surveys show that men actually prefer women who have a natural look. I suppose they may perceive it as a girl having really low confidence in her looks.

She looks pretty natural to me. I've seen a lot more dramatic makeup on other people (and myself). I think the last part may be true in some cases but most of the time it's just something a girl enjoys doing. :smile:
6.8/ 10. A bit above average. Wouldn't mind piping. 👌
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Fermion.
She looks pretty natural to me. I've seen a lot more dramatic makeup on other people (and myself). I think the last part may be true in some cases but most of the time it's just something a girl enjoys doing. :smile:

That is true although I personally find it boring lmao. I'm always getting dragged around by people for makeup shopping.
Original post by constantine2016
That is true although I personally find it boring lmao. I'm always getting dragged around by people for makeup shopping.

Lmao you'll see me caking on that highlighter until I look like a discoball. No regrets tho, never enough highlight :rofl:
7 it is not a real photo she is wearing too much makeup
Original post by celina10
tanjia.png

I'm a girl but I'm still going to rate her a 10 for good skin, nice make up and not over the top, nice eyes, nice hair
I wish I looked that good
tanjia.png

5/10
Meh too much make-up. Makes her like a 4/10
6.5/10 sans make-up.
I don't get people giving her low ratings because she is wearing a bit of makeup. Do people expect girls not to wear makeup at all or something?

Yes
the responses 'too much makeup'
For anyone who actually knows who this person is, would know that not only is she beautiful she's SO successful in her field with her own business and alongside this she's a law grad
Original post by Wisteria_xo
the responses 'too much makeup'
For anyone who actually knows who this person is, would know that not only is she beautiful she's SO successful in her field with her own business and alongside this she's a law grad

It doesnt matter though cos "too much makeup" 🙄🙄
It doesnt matter though cos "too much makeup" 🙄🙄

lool :K: she probably wouldn't even breathe in their direction tbh
please rate me on my post

Lmao you got that right gurl
8 I would say, I don't know but there is something off about her cheeks that doesn't justify a 9. But overall very symmetric, gorgeous eyes in particular.

The girl your backing up was a bully, I went to school with her and she was a horrible person. She's pretty but her personality ruins it
6/10. Not ugly in any way. Not drop-dead gorgeous. Still pretty though. Thats just my 2 cents.
you sound jealous

I'm a guy babe. :colonhash:
Nothing above a 6

Latest