The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The closest feeling to happy I've felt in a while :redface:
I actually was productive today. I was out of the house before 9 to go into town with my sister, spent all day in town (almost but not quite made it to get my industrial piercing, next time hopefully :lol: ), then went and got my hair cut.
And we walked everywhere :colone:

And my make up was bomb :woo:
Not good
Original post by itsme2017
Not good

:hugs: hope you feel better soon

:bawling: That's what my nephew kept saying yday when I asked him how he's feeling, "not good" "just not good"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Deflated

I have so many things I want to do but can't find the energy for

Maybe I just need sleep
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dr Strange
Oh wow :ahee: I didn't expect that :lol: Always good to have some competition :tongue:

Aww, I bet you were glad when it was over. It's ok. Today was probably a bit better :redface:

:rofl: Can you not keep changing your mind? :colonhash:

Sure you don't :lol: You know, I'm pretty sure you like being difficult sometimes :colonhash: :tongue:

Yeah, thanks. I'll need it. :colonhash:

Awww :cry2: I'm so sorry you had to go through that :hugs:But you're anything but a bad person, so don't say that :slap:

And oi you really need to get that smile out more often, y'know? :colonhash: Not will it spread happiness and love among the people around you, but it'll make a nice change from :colonhash: mode :teehee: And yeah, you sometimes need a reason to smile, but a silly reason is as good as any, right? So how many silly reasons can you think of? :tongue: Sometimes silly things are enough to turn frowns into smiles as well. And sometimes silly things aren't really silly. Go figure :tongue:

Always expect the unexpected :biggrin: a good lesson for life. I don't think I have a competitive streak tbh... hmmm idek :lol:

Nah today was just bad. Bad bad day. Counting down the minutes. Exactly 1hr 26mins til tomorrow.

:colonhash: can anyone control my mind

I enjoy it :yep: :colondollar: I was such an easy child no one even remembers me. Good to be difficult :rofl: jk

:hat:

You know, it was ages ago, more than 6 years probably. Idk why it randomly comes back to me :dontknow:
I think that's an honest truth :redface:

Hell no, why? :colonhash:
1. I like this ":colonhash:" face.
2. What on Earth is the point of hiding how i really feel inside all the time.
Oh :redface: you already explained, you're 10 steps ahead already :hide:
They say smies are contagious. Let me go spread the disease :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile: :smile: :tongue:

You know how I cry without reason, I also laugh without reason. Ah hell :cry2: ik I was mental.

:rofl: like writing on the finished toilet roll... "unlucky" :colone: okay that's pure evil on my part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serine Soul
Deflated

I have do many things I want to do but can't find the energy for

Maybe I just need sleep

Congrats on your new M and S job :smile:.
Found out I may be seriously ill. The next 8 weeks are critical.

I'm confident god will keep me well
Original post by KittenMediaya
No stop it. Go to sleep hoping you dont wake up Ayshoo

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash:

Don't think like that :sad:
Ohshit, it's almost 6am
Original post by bobby147
Congrats on your new M and S job :smile:.

Thanks

Had a good sleep
Had an okay sleep for the firsttime in a while.

Last night I had a long hot bath with a bubble bar I received as a gift from a really sweet employee in Lush yesterday :love:
Avoiding to ask people how they are because I don't want to be asked :rofl: :smile:
But I wanna know if they're doing good or not :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hate my dad. Yeah go have an accident I don't give a ****.
Cannot stop crying
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Ohshit, it's almost 6am

The thought of every gamer
Original post by LunaCat
Cannot stop crying

:console:
:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LunaCat
Cannot stop crying

:hugs:
Hope you're a bit better now. You don't hate him - I think it's just that we're all more sensitive to the people we love/trust. :redface:

True :yep:

Lol come off it - someone who enjoys kicking people must have a competitive streak :colone:

Nah today was just bad. Bad bad day. Counting down the minutes. Exactly 1hr 26mins til tomorrow.

Aww :console:

I guess a good thing about looking out for tomorrow when you've had a bad day is that you realise that there's still some hope left in you. That's so important, right? :biggrin:

:colonhash: can anyone control my mind

Lmao I doubt it. You'd get better odds on pigs flying :tongue: :rofl:

I enjoy it :yep: :colondollar: I was such an easy child no one even remembers me. Good to be difficult :rofl: jk

:hat:

:lol: It's good that you enjoy it; it's also good that people around you (and even us) enjoy the challenge. :yep:

You know, it was ages ago, more than 6 years probably. Idk why it randomly comes back to me :dontknow:
I think that's an honest truth :redface:

Awww, that's a long time, but some things just stick to us like that. It's natural :redface:

But I guess it's important to remember that we all have weaknesses, and we all do things that either aren't good for us or other people when we need an emotional release. So what if we tried to understand the possible circumstances that cause people to act like they do, instead of simply pinning the blame on ourselves for being weak/bad people?

I mean, you probably think it happened because it was your fault in some way - maybe because you see some obvious weakness/bad thing about you which meant that they didn't like you. But that's not true. I know it's hard to think this way, but they didn't have anything against you personally. What they actually (subconsciously) didn't like was some underlying issue(s) that compelled them to act in the way they did. After all, you never know what's gone on in other people's lives, and you can only judge them on what you see of them. I mean, one person can get caught up this just as easily as the next person, and it's not as if they'd planned to target you specifically. But that they did has made you stronger/taught you various things about life, hasn't it? And similarly, once they realise that their behaviour was wrong, that'll also help them rebuild their own lives, right? Hopefully this makes some sense :colondollar: and I know it's hard to dismiss the impact of what happened, so sorry if I upset you at any point :redface: :hugs:

Hell no, why? :colonhash:
1. I like this ":colonhash:" face.
2. What on Earth is the point of hiding how i really feel inside all the time.
Oh :redface: you already explained, you're 10 steps ahead already :hide:
They say smies are contagious. Let me go spread the disease :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile: :smile: :tongue:

Because why not? :tongue: And..

1) No you don't. :colonhash: You think you do. If you want an objective assessment, the best way is to let a small child (i.e one the purest/most innocent of God's creations) compare your :colonhash: mood to your :smile: mood. What they'll see is that the latter is hidden by the former, not the other way round :yes: Don't believe me? Try it! :tongue: :u:
2) Lol I'm not "ahead" in any sense. :lol: All I'm saying is that instead of letting negativity win, why not let who you really are challenge that negativity? So look for those silly smiles, and then ask the frowns "why aren't you smiles as well?" Couldn't it be that those frowns are just as silly as your smile? :tongue:
3) Haha it definitely is contagious. :yep: I hope you've been spreading it all over :ahee:

You know how I cry without reason, I also laugh without reason. Ah hell :cry2: ik I was mental.

:five: Haha that's a good thing. It's the sign of a healthy mind. :yep: After all, we're humans, not robots who react logically to everything :tongue:

:rofl: like writing on the finished toilet roll... "unlucky" :colone: okay that's pure evil on my part

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now that's more like it. :toofunny: You see, you're not all :colonhash: are you? :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm ****ing sick of the people I love playing on my weaknesses and fears and soft spots.
I can't deal anymore
Original post by MrsMars
I'm ****ing sick of the people I love playing on my weaknesses and fears and soft spots.
I can't deal anymore

Sorry to hear that :frown: :console:
I'm so tired. I can't stop yawning :yawn:
frustrated lonely

literally havent had a proper conversation with anyone face to face in weeks
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest