The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The nightmares are back, and I can't decide whether sleep is worse or wakefulness.

"She waited for the suffocation of sleep"
Original post by MrsMars
The nightmares are back, and I can't decide whether sleep is worse or wakefulness.

"She waited for the suffocation of sleep"

Awww :console:

I've always preferred wakefulness :redface:

Another one:

"My eyelids are heavy but my thoughts are heavier"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Strange
Awww :console:

I've always preferred wakefulness :redface:

Another one:

"My eyelids are heavy but my thoughts are heavier"

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep: I did until my nightmares came back :sad: :hugs:

Where is that from? :love:
Yay, I woke up today :rolleyes:
Why is it so hard to chuck this writing away? I know I have to because otherwise I'll go down that dark route
ARGH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Argh where's that thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hrmpft interesting. 8 months in, and I haven't got round to it :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do I iron everyone else's stuff? :colonhash: and I thought I was lazy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've lost all ability to do, well, anything remotely productive, to be honest.
As a kid I was endlessly creative...now, nothing. If nothing serious, I should at least be using this holiday to pursue some kind of passion, but they all seemed to die. It's like my brain is just broken, or everything good in it is hidden, out of reach. I can't access any spark, can't access any creativity or intelligence that might be there, I just feel empty and passive. Devoid of ideas, of inspiration, of impetus, devoid of everything.
Okay that's it. This is soo not for me. I am already bored to death. So bored :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasim_96
I end up making people upset :colonhash:
You are though :biggrin:

No you dont. Not the case here :h:
Nope. :colonhash:

Original post by S2M
Thank you for the support. :smile: I have no idea, kind of just winging it until I know what I want to do.

Thats what we're here for :smile:
Any idea at all?
Original post by MrsMars
:yep: I did until my nightmares came back :sad: :hugs:

Where is that from? :love:

:hugs: Nightmares are horrible. But out of the many different things we go through in life, the bad things tend to inspire the most growth in us. So at least we can say that we've learnt something, and that we're stronger as a result. :redface:

I just read it somewhere :lol: Not sure where it's from exactly :colondollar:

Original post by somemightsay888
Yay, I woke up today :rolleyes:

Some might say...

Spoiler

Reply 7534
Original post by BintM

Any idea at all?

Not really sure. Maybe medicine.
Original post by BintM

Any idea at all?

I made myself and a few people laugh today. I guess I'm better than I thought :tongue: inb4 I upset someone.

Yes :colonhash:
Tired of being stupid. I wish I was good at something intellectual, since any sporting talents I have inevitably are going (or have gone) to waste. Why was I born so thick, with only shameful, superficial 'skills' like rote memory and other trash that falsely convinces people around me that I'm intelligent. So dumb but no one would ever believe me because I 'get good grades'. Tbh just looking at me in one supervision (for example) would make anyone realise how stupid I actually am. It's not in the slightest enjoyable, since I am totally unable to do anything nontrivial.

Also somewhat recently realised just how terrible I am at doing stuff I've never explicitly done/seen before. I've noticed it's really not just restricted to maths at all. It's everything, to the extent that there's a good chance I have a mental impairment. Simply struggle far more than even very dumb people to process new information and do anything I haven't rote learned before. This condition has gotten worse throughout my life, I'm sure. I'm not just talking about studies even; everything in life.
I've felt weird all day. A creeping feeling under my skin.
Reply 7538
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Tired of being stupid. I wish I was good at something intellectual, since any sporting talents I have inevitably are going (or have gone) to waste. Why was I born so thick, with only shameful, superficial 'skills' like rote memory and other trash that falsely convinces people around me that I'm intelligent. So dumb but no one would ever believe me because I 'get good grades'. Tbh just looking at me in one supervision (for example) would make anyone realise how stupid I actually am. It's not in the slightest enjoyable, since I am totally unable to do anything nontrivial.

Also somewhat recently realised just how terrible I am at doing stuff I've never explicitly done/seen before. I've noticed it's really not just restricted to maths at all. It's everything, to the extent that there's a good chance I have a mental impairment. Simply struggle far more than even very dumb people to process new information and do anything I haven't rote learned before. This condition has gotten worse throughout my life, I'm sure. I'm not just talking about studies even; everything in life.

What will satisfy you if you could attain anything? What do you need to change this feeling?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by IrrationalRoot

I can relate to this. I feel useless. My life isn't going anywhere and my condition is just getting worse. I've never felt so bad. A couple of people have told me I'm not useless but I find that difficult to believe :sad:

I'm just hoping that one day it will improve. That's all you can hope for.

Latest