The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QueenBee98
Ahaha 😂😂 bless you 😄

Just gotta find a way to keep this smile now 😂
Original post by qasim_96
Just gotta find a way to keep this smile now 😂

I tend to picture funny videos or remember something that my friends have said that made us laugh - I would not recommend super glue! 😂😂

I would suggest that you surround yourself and talk to people that make you happy 😊
I demand you to stop saying that right this moment :slap: Nobody will do without you. You're important to many people. Remember - you're the cause of someone's happiness. Be happy with who you are, not sad of who you're not! There are many people who would love to be you!

My parents talk about marriage too. I've just learnt to laugh it off and ignore it. If it makes them happy then by all means enjoy yourselves talking about my marriage. It's not happening anytime soon... Probably never at this rate, so joke's on them.

Heyy chillax. Ngl some.would do good tho :rofl:
Freaky I'm sure I replied to this... ik :/ but they don't know ehat goes on in my head, if they did they'd run a mile.

Yep that's my plan. As long as they don't mention a specific person, I'm safe. Might turn it onto someone else though :colone: ooh I have a plan :toofunny: thanks :colondollar:

Original post by Dr Strange
Shhhh :colonhash: I'm not going to dignify these lies with a response :colonhash: I hope you've had a rest and a recharge by now :redface:

You know very well who those people are, and you know there are many of them. I mean, even I know one person who you've been a pillar of strength for, so cut it out :colonhash:

It's just a bad day - only 34 mins (ish) till tomorrow tho (remember that strategy?) :tongue: :hugs:

NHS problems, I guess. To be fair, they're always under a lot of pressure. :redface:

Oi don't you dare say that :cry2: :colonhash: I've seen enough of that word to last me a lifetime :redface:

It's most likely some annoying problem that needs addressing, that's all. I mean, it's a non-urgent referral, you've had it for a year, and you've been living with it. So don't be creating negativity out of nothing :naughty:

Chin up - some purring would be nice for a change :tongue: :hugs:

:lol: most things I say shouldn't be dignified with a response :tongue:
No, tired but need to stay awake a bit :sigh: *falls asleep* *is in big trouble tomorrow*
I forget :frown: what if :cry2: damn I have a negative impact. How scaryy :s-smilie:
Yn I'm down to counting half days too now :lol:

Original post by LunaCat
And now with me, you know 2 (unless that person was me already which I doubt :lol:)

I agree - we all complain and don't understand how stressful it actually is for them :ashamed:

What are they going to do at most? Tell me to exercise :rofl: Do you mean these reasons mean it cannot be cancer? :colonhash: most cancer are asymptomatic till it gets to a problematic stage where it's too late :sad: I swear what I have been experiencing is not normal :lol: I faint and get weird pain out of no where - it can last anywhere from 5 seconds to a few days :dontknow:
When I sit on the toilet for too long my mum shouts ''ARE YOU OK?'' whilst I am lost in my thoughts :cool:

Spoiler

:hugs:
Can we hope it's something simple and easily curable which still gets you the freedom you want...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I tend to picture funny videos or remember something that my friends have said that made us laugh - I would not recommend super glue! 😂😂

I would suggest that you surround yourself and talk to people that make you happy 😊

I try and remember all the funny things that have happened in my life as well - whether it be a funny joke I've heard or a funny video I've watched. Occasionally I randomly start smiling or laughing as a result and my family start thinking I'm weird 😂😂

I've started to do that recently. Started to get to know some good people who make me happy. It's really helped :h:
No you didn't reply :tongue: It won't do anyone any good. If you knew what went through my head you'd run a mile and then call the army to keep me away from you 😂😂 Just try and take your mind off of it by doing things you love. I know you like reading so do that more often :smile:

Oh no, I've given you a plan. This can't be good :hide:
Not feeling great, got a terrible cold, but gotta get through it 😂😭😂
Original post by LunaCat
And now with me, you know 2 (unless that person was me already which I doubt :lol:)

:yep: That's 2 then. I wonder if I can find any others :ahee:

I agree - we all complain and don't understand how stressful it actually is for them :ashamed:

What are they going to do at most? Tell me to exercise :rofl: Do you mean these reasons mean it cannot be cancer? :colonhash: most cancer are asymptomatic till it gets to a problematic stage where it's too late :sad: I swear what I have been experiencing is not normal :lol: I faint and get weird pain out of no where - it can last anywhere from 5 seconds to a few days :dontknow:
When I sit on the toilet for too long my mum shouts ''ARE YOU OK?'' whilst I am lost in my thoughts :cool:

Spoiler

OI you're thinking too much now. A referral to a rheumatologist for suspected cancer just isn't happening :lol:

Sorry if I didn't say this in my initial post - but yes I thought those reasons would be easier to understand :facepalm:

It's human nature that when we think about bad things (like cancer) our mind starts to fill with doubt about every little thing that could be a sign :redface: :lol:

Spoiler

I try and remember all the funny things that have happened in my life as well - whether it be a funny joke I've heard or a funny video I've watched. Occasionally I randomly start smiling or laughing as a result and my family start thinking I'm weird 😂😂

I've started to do that recently. Started to get to know some good people who make me happy. It's really helped :h:

Ive found that in most cases it does work 😂 awh I still laugh about stuff that happened months ago 😂😂 that's really good - continue doing that and you'll feel so much better
Ive found that in most cases it does work 😂 awh I still laugh about stuff that happened months ago 😂😂 that's really good - continue doing that and you'll feel so much better

I still laugh about stuff that happened in school years ago 😂😂 I guess that's what happens when you're the person who tries to make people laugh. I've even made myself laugh before 😂 It does cheer you up :h:
Dw it happens with old age - we have moments where we don't make sense :rofl:
Aww at least you'll get get your sleep soon then :h:
Hmm, making people laugh or smile or helping them through tough times. Does that amount to having a negative impact? Doesn't look like it :u:
:lol: Yeah you can count half days, minutes or even seconds. But there will come a day when you start counting moments. And when that happens, you'll realise that days are just too short :yes:
I still laugh about stuff that happened in school years ago 😂😂 I guess that's what happens when you're the person who tries to make people laugh. I've even made myself laugh before 😂 It does cheer you up :h:

Ahaha so do I! 😂😂 it's funny when you can make yourself laugh though - I tripped over a hole at work the other day and I just started laughing 😂😂 it's always better to be happy
Ahaha so do I! 😂😂 it's funny when you can make yourself laugh though - I tripped over a hole at work the other day and I just started laughing 😂😂 it's always better to be happy

Omg too funny 😂😂 whenever I would make my class laugh I would end up laughing too. I remember one time I was playing football and I slipped and fell on concrete. My friends started laughing and I just laid there for 10 minutes laughing too 😂😂
There was this other time I was playing football and I accidentally ran into a pole and I just ended up laughing 😂
Omg too funny 😂😂 whenever I would make my class laugh I would end up laughing too. I remember one time I was playing football and I slipped and fell on concrete. My friends started laughing and I just laid there for 10 minutes laughing too 😂😂
There was this other time I was playing football and I accidentally ran into a pole and I just ended up laughing 😂

Ahh the best injuries are always those that you can laugh about... Ha I slipped on a football whilst practising dribbling 😂😂 Ahaha that is quite funny!!
Ahh the best injuries are always those that you can laugh about... Ha I slipped on a football whilst practising dribbling 😂😂 Ahaha that is quite funny!!

I tend to laugh a lot about them. I embarrass myself a lot and end up laughing about it 😂😂
I tend to laugh a lot about them. I embarrass myself a lot and end up laughing about it 😂😂

Its good not having to take very thing seriously all of the time 😂
Its good not having to take very thing seriously all of the time 😂

I don't take many things seriously. I'm still fairly immature 😂 Obviously I'm serious when I need to be but deep down I'm still a 15 year old 😂😂
I don't take many things seriously. I'm still fairly immature 😂 Obviously I'm serious when I need to be but deep down I'm still a 15 year old 😂😂

I still feel like I'm 12!! 😂😂
Frustrated
No you didn't reply :tongue: It won't do anyone any good. If you knew what went through my head you'd run a mile and then call the army to keep me away from you 😂😂 Just try and take your mind off of it by doing things you love. I know you like reading so do that more often :smile:

Oh no, I've given you a plan. This can't be good :hide:

I have been keeping more occupied lately... tried but can't seem to get into a novel, I must have readers block.

:colone: I am going to enjoy this :biggrin:

Original post by Dr Strange
Dw it happens with old age - we have moments where we don't make sense :rofl:
Aww at least you'll get get your sleep soon then :h:
Hmm, making people laugh or smile or helping them through tough times. Does that amount to having a negative impact? Doesn't look like it :u:
:lol: Yeah you can count half days, minutes or even seconds. But there will come a day when you start counting moments. And when that happens, you'll realise that days are just too short :yes:

I'm very old, aren't I?:hmmmm:
:yep: soon sleep, bliss, :love:
Nah, the opposite, making them worry, sad or teary.
Collecting Moments, that would be lovely.
Oh I have collected them, I had a few boxes of those chocolates :rolleyes:

-
-

Loads of laughs from the 2 of you. Real good. :thumbsup:

Posted from TSR Mobile
cripplingly sad

Latest