The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I dunno how other people do it. I guess a fair few still aren't quite sure, but many are. I suppose if, like me, you take no advantage of any of the opportunities thrown at you, you can't expect to suddenly pluck a passion out of thin air. I've had so many careers newsletters from Warwick and there are so many events on all the time but I've only been to like the one, because Giri was there lol. And something tells me I don't quite have the focus and quick thinking for trading..

Yeah I've ignored all the careers stuff too. I genuinely hate all the jobs that seem to generally follow on from a maths degree. But tbh at this point I'd be grateful even if I got a decent job that I don't like after graduating, since the only thing I offer employers is a first in Maths from Warwick, which isn't even an achievement, and that puts me below everyone else who got a first. No one is going to interview me and find any reason to employ me.
I am not sure. Not exactly empty, not exactly happy, not exactly sad... not anything? But something, surely. I think I'll sum it up as meh
Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: Oh really? :ahee: I know you're little miss :colonhash: (sorry not sorry :tongue:) and you can do some damage, but I wonder if you could be tamed by :puppyeyes: and a peace offering of some sort :beard:

Spoiler

:yep: you've no proof :tongue:
Untamable... but I do like peace :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by starfab
I am not sure. Not exactly empty, not exactly happy, not exactly sad... not anything? But something, surely. I think I'll sum it up as meh

:console: Definitely something :yep: But we don't have to give everything a name :hugs:

:lol: The doc's instinct is proof enough :hand:
:colonhash: Even Lions are tameable, so that can't be true :colonhash: We'll keep trying :colone: After all, peace is worth it :tongue: Maybe some bribery is in order? Methai maybe? :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Strange, tired, slightly lonely, but I guess these are the things you have to go through sometimes to come out alright on the other side
Original post by EnglishMuon
Strange, tired, slightly lonely, but I guess these are the things you have to go through sometimes to come out alright on the other side

:console:

:hugs:
Anxious, honestly :frown:
Not getting into this place I was excited for anymore but trying to be hopeful.
Original post by Dr Strange
:console: Definitely something :yep: But we don't have to give everything a name :hugs:

:lol: The doc's instinct is proof enough :hand:
:colonhash: Even Lions are tameable, so that can't be true :colonhash: We'll keep trying :colone: After all, peace is worth it :tongue: Maybe some bribery is in order? Methai maybe? :rofl:

Spoiler

Well that's true, I think it's just my normal feeling. Sure feels a bit strange though.

Ah damn, firm believer of gut instincts so ... erm yh :lol:
Lions are tamable? :hmmmm: In times of need, distress their true colours would show, just like a parrot. It can be taught certain words but when it is distressed, goes right back to parrot speech.
:rofl: methai you can have. All yours :yep:

Spoiler

Good and bad, went shopping today and bought a little expensive treat for myself to reward myself for the tiring work I'm doing so that was nice.

At the same time, feeling like a bummer trying to do something that is bound to fail again. Ah well, at least this time round it seems a lot more interesting.
Yep, gut instincts are usually correct, so the doc knows all :colone:
Lion taming has been a thing for many centuries :yep: Yeah that's true, but I don't think you're as dangerous as a Lion would be :tongue:
:colonhash: I don't want it :colonhash: It doesn't go with the grumpy mood :colonhash: I'll have karela juice instead :u: :rofl:

Spoiler

This life really ain't worth it
When pain and sorrow,
Is all you're gifted with.
A burden on your shoulders it is,
Life for the rest of your life.
But little do we know,
Who are we a burden on.

They say time will heal,
It is the best healer on earth.
Useless though when there is no time.
Pain after pain it is.
One replaces another,
Or shall we say adds on to it,
Until you look back
And ask yourself
Where did i go wrong?
Time didn't heal nothing.

I want to scream.
But who will i scream to?
My head it seems,
Talks to my soul alone.
Though one day,
My soul will be free,
From this torture.
All screams will hit you first.
Your soul,
Then yours.
One after another.
Until you realise what it was like to be me.

It's deep, the pain is.
A deep cut on your heart
That even the best healer can't heal.
Tell me more.
Repeat again.
Time is the best healer.
And again.
All it did was to make it deeper.

Some say days are getting harder.
Night are getting darker.
But what do i say?
Little do you know
What I count in.
If you can name it,
I praise you.
Seconds you call it on a clock.
But what do you call,
The time in which you hear that second?
That tic sound on you clock,
Is what I count in.
There are so many left.

If only you knew.
If only i knew.
If only
Everybody
Knew.
I'm moving country in... 3 days... I've still not packed.

...oops
I feel like making some MO GAINZ......
Original post by Paracosm
I'm moving country in... 3 days... I've still not packed.

...oops

It's okay! It's just time to panic :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eden3
I feel like making some MO GAINZ......

yyyeeeeaaaAAHHHHHH... You gonna be getting AWLL KINDZZ of PRETTY YOUNG THANGS.
feeling sleepy but to distracted by TSR to sleep ... xxx
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
feeling sleepy but to distracted by TSR to sleep ... xxx

Original post by qasim_96
yyyeeeeaaaAAHHHHHH... You gonna be getting AWLL KINDZZ of PRETTY YOUNG THANGS.

ooo MAYNE. :biggrin: YO words of encouragement makin me feel REAL GEWWD... DEEEP INSIIIIIIIDE...

You, me, and @SGHD26716 gon be makin AWWWL KIIIIIIIINDS OFFF GAAAIIIINZ......
Disappointed! I found this wonderful site with audios of the first GOT book, but the man who performed them only did up to chapter 54 :frown: What am I going to do now! They were really good as well, he did ALL the voices and they were REALLY good impressions of the actors in the tv series. *sob* I suppose I'm just going to have to pay for that old man's audios now :sigh:

I could just buy the book I suppose, but audio is so much better as I can draw and do other things at the same time.

Latest