The Student Room Group

Help with my A level choices??

Hey guyssss
So basically I’ve already started sixth from and am currently doing English Literature,Pyschology and Biology
I’ve always dreamt about doing radiology or nursing but I’m struggling so much with biolog it’s unbelieveble, I’m struggling to grasp with the concept and am finding it extremely boring,,which is stressing me out😭😭
So my mentor has recommended me to switch it something else and I’ve been think about either Sociology or history??
However I didn’t do gcse history so would that be a disadvantage??
(edited 6 years ago)
does your school not have applied science? which is coursework and you can improve on them, I believe many of my friends are doing it and they say it is fairly straightforward. A friend of mine wants to do radiology and she is doing applied science (i believe its called) it is really hard to choose but I would recommend sociology, because you haven't done gcse history. If bio is hard history is even harder in my perspective, but if u prefer remembering dates, doing essays and learning in depth then yes go for it. I feel bad because I don't personally know you so any advice I give won't be exact, so don't take anything to heart. good luck!
Reply 2
I'm doing English lit, sociology and psychology!! There are many many careers that you can do. What I want to do at uni is Psychological and behavioural sciences
Reply 3
Original post by blueorangutan04
does your school not have applied science? which is coursework and you can improve on them, I believe many of my friends are doing it and they say it is fairly straightforward. A friend of mine wants to do radiology and she is doing applied science (i believe its called) it is really hard to choose but I would recommend sociology, because you haven't done gcse history. If bio is hard history is even harder in my perspective, but if u prefer remembering dates, doing essays and learning in depth then yes go for it. I feel bad because I don't personally know you so any advice I give won't be exact, so don't take anything to heart. good luck!

I do applied science also!! That's actually really good to do if you wanna do radiography

Quick Reply

Latest