The Student Room Group

Harvey Weinstein fired following multiple sexual harassment claims

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cravez
I think innocent until proven guilty. Let the judicial system take its course.

You rape apologist, why are you not calling for his head to be removed and put on a spike in Lena Dunham’s front garden?
Reply 21
What he's done is indefensible, but I find it weird that some of these women would then stand next to him and smile for pictures on the Hollywood red carpet.

Gweneth Paltrow for example.
Whomever you are, I see you are posting vile, sick, racist and antisemitic rants on many forums.

Original post by Na So
I'm sure he drinks blood too.

Ever heard of Blood libel?

Jews kill and drink the blood of non-Jews

They say this is an anti-semetic conspiracy theory but its true

Everything that shows the Jews for the evil that they are is called anti-semitism

I have no sympathy for their persecution (funny how many non-Jews die surrounding Jewish persecution isn't it? WW2...) whatsoever
You are a racist and vile person...must be doing your parents, whatever cave they crawled out of and still live in, you must be doing them proud.

Original post by CuckWars
Weinstein eh sounds kosher

so does Jeffrey Epstein, Anthony Weiner.. oh there are so many of them

The carnal Jew
Original post by Underscore__
Not sure why he’d need to, her tits are all over the internet. Also asking to see someone’s tits is hardly a crime

I didn't say it was a ****ing crime?! Where did I say that?! I even added a damn laughing emoji!
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Hahahaha, how the **** does this come back to race? Christ.

Can you read? I said hollyweird is full of creeps and redundant in more ways than just racially, but also that it employs the same people and yes it has a lack of diversity and it's due to big time producers like WEINSTEIN so back off.
Original post by Salt Queen
I didn't say it was a ****ing crime?! Where did I say that?! I even added a damn laughing emoji!

Seems someone needs to chill
Original post by Fruli
What he's done is indefensible, but I find it weird that some of these women would then stand next to him and smile for pictures on the Hollywood red carpet.

Gweneth Paltrow for example.

Exactly what I said! Meryl streeps old crusty ass called him God and half of these hollyweird actresses are pimped out anyway! I'm sure they all showed tits or worse to get their films. That's why I'm glad this happened and hopefully hollyweird's "finest" get exposed and the industry changes. It's sick to empower a bunch of nobodies since tbh that's what actors are.
Original post by Underscore__
Seems someone needs to chill

Seems someone needs to learn how to read and how to stop quoting me
Can you read? I said hollyweird is full of creeps and redundant in more ways than just racially, but also that it employs the same people and yes it has a lack of diversity and it's due to big time producers like WEINSTEIN so back off.

Stop quoting me.
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Stop quoting me.

Lol you've got to be kidding me. Who started this entire thing? Leave the house. 😚
Reply 31
Exactly what I said! Meryl streeps old crusty ass called him God and half of these hollyweird actresses are pimped out anyway! I'm sure they all showed tits or worse to get their films. That's why I'm glad this happened and hopefully hollyweird's "finest" get exposed and the industry changes. It's sick to empower a bunch of nobodies since tbh that's what actors are.

Yep. Weinstein has been hung out to dry, and rightfully so. However, I think the Gwyneth Paltrow and Cara's of this world have a question to answer. The trumps and Weinsteins of this world are getting away with what they do because of people like them. No wonder the trump Hollywood access tape didn't come as a surprise.

Hats off to the Italian model who reported him straight away and didn't wait 10 years after cashing in and making a name for herself. These actresses have zero integrity and yet go on about feminism blah blah
Original post by Fruli
Yep. Weinstein has been hung out to dry, and rightfully so. However, I think the Gwyneth Paltrow and Cara's of this world have a question to answer. The trumps and Weinsteins of this world are getting away with what they do because of people like them. No wonder the trump Hollywood access tape didn't come as a surprise.

Hats off to the Italian model who reported him straight away and didn't wait 10 years after cashing in and making a name for herself. These actresses have zero integrity and yet go on about feminism blah blah

Lol I'm honestly so over it, I haven't watched any American tv or news or music videos for years and I don't miss it. And after reading this thread that just popped up about a las Vegas mass shooting I realise what matters in the world and hollyweird ain't it. But those animals all these people for some reason exalt and idolise need to still have equal responsibility for their immoral or illegal actions! :closedeyes:
I've no doubt that his behaviour is not unusual in the Hollywood sphere.

Celebrities have called him a monster but his behaviour is probably part of the culture. Not particularly out of the ordinary.

Hopefully now this is come to light, more cases will unfold involving other predators, and the culture will shift a little. No woman should ever put up with such behaviour. No matter what your political stance.
so this is how Emma Watson become so successful
Original post by Holo Education
jewmogul.jpg

Exactly one of the things Nazi's fought again. Yet who are considered supremacists when such a tiny minority of around 2% US population enjoy such power over the rest?

Why isn't Jewish power or privileged ever discussed ? it would be considered HATE speech as is anything that is directed towards the Jew

and people really need to think about who benefited from that war....

are you an alt right dude?
Reply 36
Lol I'm honestly so over it, I haven't watched any American tv or news or music videos for years and I don't miss it. And after reading this thread that just popped up about a las Vegas mass shooting I realise what matters in the world and hollyweird ain't it. But those animals all these people for some reason exalt and idolise need to still have equal responsibility for their immoral or illegal actions! :closedeyes:

This was in 2005.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/14/courtney-love-harvey-weinstein-2005-warns-actresses-sexual-harassment/
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending