The Student Room Group

Should I apply?

In high school my grades were pretty good and I thought I could go through college without studying and still get easy A's or B's. Long story short, I didn't get off my high horse soon enough and I ended up achieving BCC in Maths, Chemistry and Physics. I want to go to university and either study business and economics or business and finance. However most universities ask for ABB or higher. Should I still apply to them ( i'm applying to lincoln as well where it's BCC)? Also out of the two courses which should i study if i intend to pursue a career in management. thank you
Original post by ItsMeDario
In high school my grades were pretty good and I thought I could go through college without studying and still get easy A's or B's. Long story short, I didn't get off my high horse soon enough and I ended up achieving BCC in Maths, Chemistry and Physics. I want to go to university and either study business and economics or business and finance. However most universities ask for ABB or higher. Should I still apply to them ( i'm applying to lincoln as well where it's BCC)? Also out of the two courses which should i study if i intend to pursue a career in management. thank you

If you don't meet their requirements it's not worth applying, what you could do is consider foundation years.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
If you don't meet their requirements it's not worth applying, what you could do is consider foundation years.

Okay thank you. I guess thats my best option if I want to get into a better University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending