The Student Room Group

What are you up to right now?

Scroll to see replies

finishing last minute hw
About to watch the finale of Stranger Things 2
Reply 42
Sifting through a load of new albums that have come over the past few days.
I am on TSR.
doing financial ratios.
Walking home with the shopping and preparing to turn all lights off to hide from trick or treaters.
(struggling with) maths homework
Reply 47
Original post by Captain Jack
I have a new laptop at work so I'm currently going through the "Forgotten Password" process for about ten different sites and tools I have to use... Only just got back into TSR!

Will that be next Friday's competition?

Guess what Jack's TSR password is and win a TSR blob...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trying not to scream in frustration. It's looking like I'll need to write almost 4000 of a team research proposal. It's 6.5k words in total and each person is supposed to write 1-1.5k words but the people I'm meant to be collaborating with on my sections are next to impossible to work with.
I've seen the memes in the past but truely group work is an abhorrent thing to endure.
Original post by Doonesbury
Will that be next Friday's competition?

Guess what Jack's TSR password is and win a TSR blob...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! I’d love to do that! But I’d probably be breaking all kinds of rules 😄
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Trying not to scream in frustration. It's looking like I'll need to write almost 4000 of a team research proposal. It's 6.5k words in total and each person is supposed to write 1-1.5k words but the people I'm meant to be collaborating with on my sections are next to impossible to work with.
I've seen the memes in the past but truely group work is an abhorrent thing to endure.

I really don’t agree with group coursework - my degree was brought down because of an over reliance on group coursework and people who didn’t contribute. We were basically carrying other people.
Original post by captain jack
tell us what exciting things you have on your plate at the moment.

i have replied to you.....................:d
Stressing over entrance exams lol
I really don’t agree with group coursework - my degree was brought down because of an over reliance on group coursework and people who didn’t contribute. We were basically carrying other people.

At the very least it's given me the chance to try out leadership skills and it's something to write about for the CV. In the past, I could only reflect upon short presentation projects as although I have worked before, I've mostly worked individually doing customer service stuff or administration.
Tell us what exciting things you have on your plate at the moment.

cleaning.
then meal at restaurant later
@Captain Jack
time for meal, just waiting to be picked up :smile:
I've just finished a section of my a level psychology mind map on one of the core studies and now i'm sat here about to log onto tumblr and then eat
Thanks <a href=

Quick Reply

Latest