The Student Room Group

I'm an arab muslim girl from Morocco, ask me anything!

I've seen some of these threads and I'm bored so why not start one ☺️

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how many languages do u speak
whens the best tym to visit Morocco
and best places in morocco
btw i rlly wanna go to marrakech night market its it gd
Original post by m.e.
how many languages do u speak
whens the best tym to visit Morocco
and best places in morocco
btw i rlly wanna go to marrakech night market its it gd

I can speak fluent arabic, french, and english. And I’m currently learning Spanish and German at school.
In my opinion the best time to visit is around April, May, because the fields are green and it’s not too hot.
Tourists always go to Marrakech but I personally don’t like it because it’s always crowded and too hot, but it’s true that there are many things to see and do (museums, restaurants, night clubs, monuments, hotels, etc). It’s good for tourists you’ll have fun there.
but there are so many other gorgeous cities like Chefchaouen, Fes, Tangier, and Essaouira
Reply 3
Original post by Rits21
I can speak fluent arabic, french, and english. And I’m currently learning Spanish and German at school.
In my opinion the best time to visit is around April, May, because the fields are green and it’s not too hot.
Tourists always go to Marrakech but I personally don’t like it because it’s always crowded and too hot, but it’s true that there are many things to see and do (museums, restaurants, night clubs, monuments, hotels, etc). It’s good for tourists you’ll have fun there.
but there are so many other gorgeous cities like Chefchaouen, Fes, Tangier, and Essaouira

omg i am kinda jealous that u can speak 3 languages and ur learning 2 more. i can only speak english and I'm trying to learn arabic but failing.
I'm really wanna go to fes its so cultural and traditional ,i actually don't want to go to touristy places seeing the local lifestyle is so much more better.

which countries do u wanna visit and why
Original post by m.e.
omg i am kinda jealous that u can speak 3 languages and ur learning 2 more. i can only speak english and I'm trying to learn arabic but failing.
I'm really wanna go to fes its so cultural and traditional ,i actually don't want to go to touristy places seeing the local lifestyle is so much more better.

which countries do u wanna visit and why

Arabic can be quite daunting hahaha it’s hard but so beautiful, keep going!

I’d obviously love to go to the UK because of the culture, the History, the people, the music and just everything else! Palestine, Syria, Iran and Irak because those are such gorgeous and great countries, especially for Arab/muslim culture. And Japan or South Korea because they’re just so different
If I visited Morocco, could I get by on speaking French? How many people actually speak French there like in shops and stuff?
How many boyfriend's do you have?
Reply 7
Original post by Rits21
Arabic can be quite daunting hahaha it’s hard but so beautiful, keep going!

I’d obviously love to go to the UK because of the culture, the History, the people, the music and just everything else! Palestine, Syria, Iran and Irak because those are such gorgeous and great countries, especially for Arab/muslim culture. And Japan or South Korea because they’re just so different

ohhh id love to go to Palestine ,the culture and the food. Iv noticed that so many arabs love the Japanese and South Korean cultures.btw the countries you've chosen are really unexpected coz so many people are like oh i wanna go to america and canada just....
Original post by MayaUnknown
If I visited Morocco, could I get by on speaking French? How many people actually speak French there like in shops and stuff?

Yes you can totally manage! Anyone who went to school speaks French, in restaurants, shops, hotels, people speak French. And even those who don’t really speak French can manage a few words, in the worst case you’ll probably still find someone who speaks french and who dan translate
have you ever seen a scorpion ?

:holmes:
Original post by CuriousGuy777
How many boyfriend's do you have?

None
Original post by m.e.
ohhh id love to go to Palestine ,the culture and the food. Iv noticed that so many arabs love the Japanese and South Korean cultures.btw the countries you've chosen are really unexpected coz so many people are like oh i wanna go to america and canada just....

Hahaha where are you from?
Original post by the bear
have you ever seen a scorpion ?

:holmes:

Yes I have, in the countryside, it’s not a particularly pleasant memory 😅
Original post by Rits21
Yes I have, in the countryside, it’s not a particularly pleasant memory 😅

how about snakes ? they have snake charmers in Morocco, no ?
Reply 14
Original post by Rits21
Hahaha where are you from?

south africa
Original post by the bear
how about snakes ? they have snake charmers in Morocco, no ?

Yes I’ve seen snakes in Jamee El Fna, in Marrakech, with snake charmers, it’s pretty amusing haha
Original post by m.e.
south africa

Oh that’s niice
Original post by Rits21
Yes I’ve seen snakes in Jamee El Fna, in Marrakech, with snake charmers, it’s pretty amusing haha

they dig up their own snakes for the show:

https://opendoorsmorocco.com/moroccan-people/secrets-of-a-moroccan-snake-charmer/
Reply 18
do u smoke shisha
Original post by Rits21
None

Cool

Quick Reply

Latest