The Student Room Group

If u had one choice to go on holiday where would u go?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shaanv
South Africa would also be a beautiful place to visit.

I would also love to go to Brazil cus of the fast and furious film😂

Can tell you this, Brazil is amazing! went there for just under two weeks and oh my gosh I want to go back.
Reply 61
Original post by Mcalco
I would go to LA nice weather an abundance of food I’ve never tried oh universal studios would be a nice trip and general sight seeing. So many cultures to experience in the one city

Awesome. I wuld probably go pixar studios. Cant remember where that is? .. so much for being an animator right? 🤣😂👍
Disney lands another place i would go. Im such an big kid. Plus ive never been so it would be cool xD
Original post by lxlxlee
South Korea :innocent:

Lived there for most of my life, definitely a different energy than to European countries, and it should be a go-to for everyone
I’ve heard that Zambia is amazing
Reply 64
Original post by LibertySea
Can tell you this, Brazil is amazing! went there for just under two weeks and oh my gosh I want to go back.

*gasp* so jelly. Tell me more O.O
I only know of the carnivals and the olympics that happened there. My world knowlege is so bad 😩. The beaches mustve been heaven
Reply 65
Reply 66
Disneyland Florida would be an awesome holiday they have several different parks one of which is an African safari theme. So you can see the animals from your hotel window. Although it’s not very fare on the animals. I would love to travel the length of the US it would be a once in a lifetime experience 🤞
Reply 67
Lived there for most of my life, definitely a different energy than to European countries, and it should be a go-to for everyone

You should be our live in expert libertysea. You seem really knowledgable. Im just a human bean wishing to go on destinations based on pinterest pics 🤣🤣😂😂
Original post by cresselle
You should be our live in expert libertysea. You seem really knowledgable. Im just a human bean wishing to go on destinations based on pinterest pics 🤣🤣😂😂

I can list the countries I've been to. Traveling is my life
I’d go back to sleep.
Reply 70
Original post by Allemagne
North Korea to visit ma n***a kim

What would you do there? Apart from exploring the nuclear war heads. 😎
Reply 71
I can list the countries I've been to. Traveling is my life

List away. Im curious to see where people go. Might give me more ideas for myself. And probably recommendations for others
Just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?

Blackpool ....because it's about the last bastion of quintessential working class culture of sexual fraternisation and getting pissed left in Britain .

Persons of note ....

Charlie Williams ...Les Dawson ...Bernard Manning ...**** Emery ...

Legends
Reply 73
Original post by tasha_tah
hate photoshopped pics:colonhash:

I know!! But not gunna lie the bad one are funny a hell. 😂😂🤣🤣 the memes that they generate
*gasp* so jelly. Tell me more O.O
I only know of the carnivals and the olympics that happened there. My world knowlege is so bad 😩. The beaches mustve been heaven

White sand beaches ( a bit sticky, but it was winter (yet 20+ degrees in Rio). I loved São Paulo, there's an energy about supercities (São Paulo has 23 million people and is the biggest city in the southern hemisphere). Rio was fun, but not too too much to do, and a bit dangerous with the flavelas at the moment (a lot of apartments are at the same level as them and shootings in the flavelas can kill with rogue bullets) and people tell you not to walk around the city.
I have to say Salvador de Bahia was a big favourite, it has a lot of African heritage, even still to its day, and tonnes of things to see and visit and the historical centre is really nice. But then again, we were told, "don't go here, don't go there, and only go here if you want to buy crack..."
But 110% would go back

I have a few pictures /(In the spoiler and attached (It didn't attach all of them but oh well)).

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Johnny English
Blackpool ....because it's about the last bastion of quintessential working class culture of sexual fraternisation and getting pissed left in Britain .

Persons of note ....

Charlie Williams ...Les Dawson ...Bernard Manning ...**** Emery ...

Legends

I agree. Most people forget that the uk does offer great places to visit. London aint all that. Just sky scrapers n pollution. Ive heard black pool is a great place to let ur hair down
Reply 76
White sand beaches ( a bit sticky, but it was winter (yet 20+ degrees in Rio). I loved São Paulo, there's an energy about supercities (São Paulo has 23 million people and is the biggest city in the southern hemisphere). Rio was fun, but not too too much to do, and a bit dangerous with the flavelas at the moment (a lot of apartments are at the same level as them and shootings in the flavelas can kill with rogue bullets) and people tell you not to walk around the city.
I have to say Salvador de Bahia was a big favourite, it has a lot of African heritage, even still to its day, and tonnes of things to see and visit and the historical center is really nice. But then again, we were told, "don't go here, don't go there, and only go here if you want to buy crack..."
But 110% would go back

I have a few pictures /(In the spoiler and attached).

Spoiler

Omds soo cool. Beating myself over here 😂😂 best start saving my tickets. My destinations have increased. What about the food? Was it good? Hmm must taste amazing
List away. Im curious to see where people go. Might give me more ideas for myself. And probably recommendations for others

Okay you asked for it:

South Korea
Japan
Phillipeans
China
Malaysia
Singapore
Australia
UAE (Dubai)
Indonesia
Thailand
Hong Kong
France
Spain
Catalonia (I consider it a country)
Andorra
Guam (US territory in the Pacific)
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
USA
Brazil
Portugal
Italy
UK
Morocco
Poland
Vatican
San Marino
Greece
Monaco
Macau

And I think that's it...
Saudi arabia
Money is no issue in this sid the kid. If u had no limits on cash what would u do?

Id explore japan and try all the food 😍😘 ramen noodles would be bae. Endless trips for char siu ribs. Yummy

If only this was reality, mm probably explore the different cities - Oslo, Trondheim oo in fact, I would spend a week in Finland then Sweden then Norway.

Japan sounds good, ooh the cat cafe would be cool to visit.

Quick Reply

Latest