The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Accommodation at Keynes College Available

I moved out of university halls last month. They won’t let me out of my agreement until a replacement tenant is found. I moved out because of personal ****. The room is fine exactly how it was when I moved in. Does anyone want to take the room? It’s catered for breakfast and dinner and has an ensuite bathroom.
Me!! I really want to...but how?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Fender Bender2
I moved out of university halls last month. They won’t let me out of my agreement until a replacement tenant is found. I moved out as well. The room is fine exactly how it was when I moved in. Does anyone want to take the room? It’s catered for breakfast and dinner and has an ensuite bathroom.

Hi, yesss I'm definitely interested! I'm living in the parkwood houses at the moment and I'm not happy either due to personal stuff as well, looking for a place to move into. If you don't mind me asking are your roommates okay and what block? And how does this work?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zanaxbeca
Hi, yesss I'm definitely interested! I'm living in the parkwood houses at the moment and I'm not happy either due to personal stuff as well, looking for a place to move into. If you don't mind me asking are your roommates okay and what block? And how does this work?

My flat mates are fine. They’re nice people. The block is Block G. I think we should go to the accommodation office and ask them
(edited 6 years ago)
My flat mates are fine. They’re nice people. The block is Block G. I think we should go to the accommodation office and ask them

I'm thinking of going tomorrow
I'm thinking of going tomorrow

What time I’ll meet you there
What time I’ll meet you there

You free now? I can meet you now or within the next few hours.

I went earlier & filled in a form, I told them I knew someone who used to lived in Keynes who was looking for someone to move in and they asked if you lived on or off campus and I don't know if you do?
(edited 6 years ago)
You free now? I went earlier & filled in a form, I told them I knew someone who used to lived in Keynes who was looking for someone to move in and they asked if you lived on or off campus and I don't know if you do? Seems like suc a long process and apparently catered accommodation is popular

Yes I am free now. I live off campus
You free now? I can meet you now or within the next few hours.

I went earlier & filled in a form, I told them I knew someone who used to lived in Keynes who was looking for someone to move in and they asked if you lived on or off campus and I don't know if you do?

If you want me to come I will but you got to give me some time because I have to take the bus up. It is reading week so I don’t have any lectures
(edited 6 years ago)
If you want me to come I will but you got to give me some time because I have to take the bus up

Okay. That would be good. But I think they told me that if you lived off campus they will give it to students who want to come on campus instead of students who are requesting a room change or something like that? Did they tell you that you had to find someone?
(edited 6 years ago)
Okay. That would be good. But I think they told me that if you lived off campus they will give it to students who want to come on campus instead of students who are requesting a room change or something like that? Did they tell you that you had to find someone?

Yes they did tell me I had to find someone but they didn’t tell me that they had to be staying off campus
Yes they did tell me I had to find someone but they didn’t tell me that they had to be staying off campus

Okay, then maybe I just got it wrong? You have found someone, maybe it's worth calling them and double checking.
(edited 6 years ago)
Okay, then maybe I just got it wrong? You have found someone.

I could be the one that has it wrong but we will find out
I could be the one that has it wrong but we will find out

i don't want you to waste your trip or anything so are you going to call them or come straight here?
i don't want you to waste your trip or anything so are you going to call them or come straight here?

I am already here it won’t be a wasted trip because I was going to go for lunch after this and the university is on the way.
I am already here it won’t be a wasted trip because I was going to go for lunch after this and the university is on the way.

are you at the office?
are you at the office?

Yes. I am outside the office. They said it has to be someone staying off campus
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes. I am outside the office. They said it has to be someone staying off campus

That's so frustrating...so I can't move in then?
That's so frustrating...so I can't move in then?

Doesn’t look like it :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending