The Student Room Group

Teacher Training UCAS???

Hey, I am utterly confused here, I did not apply for any teacher training in UCAS but I just received an email saying "Congratulations Emma! you've accepted an offer". Is that just a publicity stunt or did something go wrong?
I just got this email too, probably just an error on their part. Don't worry!
Reply 2
Okay, thanks, it really scared me for a moment
Original post by Emsterdamz
Hey, I am utterly confused here, I did not apply for any teacher training in UCAS but I just received an email saying "Congratulations Emma! you've accepted an offer". Is that just a publicity stunt or did something go wrong?

I got that one as well, they've sent out an error message saying 'Earlier today we sent you the email below, which you shouldn’t have received. We’re sorry, but this was sent in error by our email system. Please delete and ignore it.'

Looks like it's just human error :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by lillydew
I just got this email too, probably just an error on their part. Don't worry!

Original post by Anonymous
I got that one as well, they've sent out an error message saying 'Earlier today we sent you the email below, which you shouldn’t have received. We’re sorry, but this was sent in error by our email system. Please delete and ignore it.'

Looks like it's just human error :wink:

Haha alright thanks!! it scared me for a moment, I thought that I was going to have to be a teacher haha, jokes
Haha alright thanks!! it scared me for a moment, I thought that I was going to have to be a teacher haha, jokes

Same here :tongue: checked on track and it's all fine :smile: seems that someone else at my school got an email like this - what are you applying for? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Same here :tongue: checked on track and it's all fine :smile: seems that someone else at my school got an email like this - what are you applying for? :biggrin:

Great! thanks for informing me 😊 haha was she/he freaking out too? Engineering, what about you?
Great! thanks for informing me 😊 haha was she/he freaking out too? Engineering, what about you?

Initially but they got sent the other email as well :h: Computer Science - wondering if it was science applicants :tongue:
Reply 8
Initially but they got sent the other email as well :h: Computer Science - wondering if it was science applicants :tongue:

Right, I didn't check my emails after that so I had no idea 😂 Ohhh, well doesn't seem like it, computer science seems really interesting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending