The Student Room Group

Write the eighth Harry Potter book, one sentence at a time

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dhanny
Albus whips his wand out and instantly starts shooting bolts of stupefy at the nearest cavemen, making them fall to the ground like sacks of barley.

Only to be attacked from behind with a Crucio curse by none other than Harry himself who has been placed under the Imperius curse by an unknown person.
Thankfully, Scorpius is at hand to cast ‘Expelliarmus’ on Harry. Harry then wakes from his imperio-induced stupor (seems as though the wizard who cast it was one of the cavemen Albus just brutally murdered) and looks up to find Albus and Scorpius passionately kissing once more... ‘Can’t you two keep your hands off each other for one minute?’, he remarks, dusting off the robes he had slightly dampened with a little bladder episode.
(edited 6 years ago)
Neville Longbottom emerges from the darkness with a mad glint in his eyes, aiming his wand directly at Harry.
As he walks in, Scorpius' jaw drops in awe; Draco had told him about this supposed 'blithering idiot' but the man standing before him now was... hot... like Albus hot...
"Neville, get your head out of your Longbottom, this is no time for duel practise!!"
"On the contrary", spake Neville with a poised grin. In the darkness he appeared to be making some frantic gesture near the ground, but Harry decided quickly he didn't want to know what it was.
Original post by CastCuraga
"On the contrary", spake Neville with a poised grin. In the darkness he appeared to be making some frantic gesture near the ground, but Harry decided quickly he didn't want to know what it was.

So he drew his wand, and started to wipe it clean with his smooth hands in an up/down motion...
At this point, Scorpius was struggling to keep himself contained. Oh how hot that new Professor Longbottom was... but then Albus, the love of his life, was standing right next to him. Do you think they'd agree to doing what he wanted together? Unlikely, he thought. Best to pick one...
Scorpius, about to flick his wand, suddenly glimpsed to his left as Hermonie slowly stripped took off her jacket, revealing a a stunning, revealing red dress.

Maybe I'm not gay after all.
Original post by angelike1
Scorpius, about to flick his wand, suddenly glimpsed to his left as Hermonie slowly stripped took off her jacket, revealing a a stunning, revealing red dress.

Maybe I'm not gay after all.

He then began to wonder if the disarm spell would work on the dress.
Hermione pulled her curiously shaped wand from her fabulously expensive Hermès tote bag and tried to switch it on. It made a pathetic whirring noise then stopped. "Dammit i knew those Quidstretcher batteries were rubbish" she said.
she then stuffed her hand back into the tote bag and pulled out some AA batteries. "These are better" she cried.
"What's the matter, Hermione? Your wand out of juice?" Ron taunted.

"Me?" retorted Hermione. "Your wand always stops working halfway through."

Albus felt like he had heard too much.
honestly you youngsters think everything requires a power saver these days exclaimed albus
shrnowyuogloughwandosos!
harry's wand light up and was restored
you never told me that spell albus..?harry said
do i need to tell you everything my young darling???ehhhhhh...no
harry dont talk to albus like that he is our best friend whether you like it or not...
Original post by safarisafa
honestly you youngsters think everything requires a power saver these days exclaimed albus
shrnowyuogloughwandosos!
harry's wand light up and was restored
you never told me that spell albus..?harry said
do i need to tell you everything my young darling???ehhhhhh...no
harry dont talk to albus like that he is our best friend whether you like it or not...

So out of a fit of rage, Harry pointed his wand at young Albus and shouted

"Avada kedavra"

and a deadly, but stunning green bolt of energy shot towards Albus
Scorpius appeared out of nowhere and leaped in front of Albus, just as the deadly shot reached. Scorpius fell down and his heart stopped beating
Original post by Blue_Cow
So out of a fit of rage, Harry pointed his wand at young Albus and shouted

"Avada kedavra"

and a deadly, but stunning green bolt of energy shot towards Albus

see above :smile:
Albus cries in rage
Ron whispered in Hermione's delicately whorled earhole " your batteries just need warming up hun. let me help"
Original post by AppleB
Albus cries in rage

he jumps onto Scorpius' body and rocks backwards and forwards crying the whole time.

Quick Reply

Latest