The Student Room Group

Medicine 2018

Has anyone recieved offers/interviews for any medical schools for 2018 entry? Specifically Keele, Liverpool, Sheffield, or Manchester. But any others too!
Not the ones you have specified above, but if you look at some of the med school threads on here for applicants. people have received interviews from Leicester, Birmingham, Bristol and possibly others.
Sheffield recently released their UKCAT cut off and said they aim to receive all invites by the end of next week
Reply 3
Original post by Curiouskcat
Sheffield recently released their UKCAT cut off and said they aim to receive all invites by the end of next week

Oh wow I just looked, 2460 minimum! Just in there with 2560, fingers crossed!!
Original post by jlac
Oh wow I just looked, 2460 minimum! Just in there with 2560, fingers crossed!!

I hate to give you bad news but 2460 was the minimum required to actually apply to Sheffield. After they receive all applications and ranked the UKCAT scores, they decided only people with 2690 and above will get at interview (obviously given that they meet other requirements too) :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by jlac
Has anyone recieved offers/interviews for any medical schools for 2018 entry? Specifically Keele, Liverpool, Sheffield, or Manchester. But any others too!

I've had an invite to interview from Birmingham, but nothing else yet. I also applied to Leeds, Nottingham and Cardiff.
Reply 6
Original post by Curiouskcat
I hate to give you bad news but 2460 was the minimum required to actually apply to Sheffield. After they receive all applications and ranked the UKCAT scores, they decided only people with 2690 and above will get at interview (obviously given that they meet other requirements too) :frown:

well ****. Lidl's here I come

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending