The Student Room Group

BA Social Work applications 2018/19

Hi everyone,

I'll be applying to SW via ucas in September. Anyone else doing the same?

Scroll to see replies

Hey I'm applying for social work 2018!

I'm applying for York Huddersfield Northumbria and keele I think! And I'm unsure about y 5th choice x
Reply 2
Hi I'm applying for York, Birmingham, Nottingham, UEA and Anglia Ruskin X
I'm applying to Swansea, Essex, Kent, Middlesex, and Oxford Brookes
Original post by midnightsun159
I'm applying to Swansea, Essex, Kent, Middlesex, and Oxford Brookes

Morning midnightsun 159 :smile:

Great to hear that you are interested in studying with us!
I have done my bachelor here and I am still doing a Masters :smile: It is such a great place and loads to get involved in!
Did you come for an Open day? If not, we are running one in November, you can have a look here: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays

Have you got any questions?
I am happy to help!

Have a lovely day
Ludovica
Hey, I'm applying for social work too!

My choices are York, UEA, Anglia Ruskin, Nottingham and Sheffield Hallam! My application has just been sent off, so I've heard nothing yet!
Reply 6
I'm also applying for the SW BA. NE London based, so I'm applying to Goldsmiths, UEL, Middlesex, LSBU and Greenwich. I'm on an Access course and have to wait for the tutors to do my academic reference before I can submit the UCAS application. Should be done by Christmas hopefully.

Apparently Goldsmiths had their first interview/selection day this week - did anyone go?
Original post by NicolaWarburton
Hi everyone,

I am, Have you had any interviews yet?
I applied for Nottingham, NTU, SHU, Derby and Keele. Applied about 2 weeks ago so just got to roll with the waiting game :wink:
Hey!
I’m applying to social work too, at Edge Hill, Cumbria, lancaster and Strathclyde. Good luck everyone!
Got an interview at Keele! So far so good!
So far I have an interview for Oxford Brookes and Kent. Haven't heard anything from the other schools yet.
Original post by NicolaWarburton
Hi everyone,

I sent my application on the 23rd November and I have received acknowledgements from all of them. I'm applying for Edinburgh, Nottingham, Leeds, Queens and Ulster
I sent mine today, I have applied for Edinburgh, Lancaster, Swansea, York and Birmingham
Original post by mb31827
Hi I'm applying for York, Birmingham, Nottingham, UEA and Anglia Ruskin X

Have you heard back from Birmingham or Nottingham yet?
Original post by AdoptedEmus
I sent mine today, I have applied for Edinburgh, Lancaster, Swansea, York and Birmingham

Have you heard back from Birmingham?
Original post by EveeyBean
I applied for Nottingham, NTU, SHU, Derby and Keele. Applied about 2 weeks ago so just got to roll with the waiting game :wink:

Have you heard back from Nottingham?
Anyone who has applied to Birmingham, Leeds or Nottingham have you heard back from them?
Reply 18
Original post by rubymae16
Have you heard back from Birmingham or Nottingham yet?

Hi yes I have an interview at Nottingham in January and I have already had an interview at Birmingham x
Original post by mb31827
Hi yes I have an interview at Nottingham in January and I have already had an interview at Birmingham x

oh really?? well done!! how long did it take for them to invite you to the interview after you sent off your ucas?x

Quick Reply

Latest