The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Word Count

Are in text citations included in the word count if they are included in brackets or not ? i have used multiple citations for many points but if they count in word count i feel i am wasting too much of word count on them
Original post by 3498kinvara
Are in text citations included in the word count if they are included in brackets or not ? i have used multiple citations for many points but if they count in word count i feel i am wasting too much of word count on them

You need to speak to your academic office or module conveyor to confirm but your hand book states that "the word count shall not include appendices, bibliographies or references to sources".
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Your uni should have a guide for this, look at the uni intranet and double check it. Or ask one of your lecturers. It's best to be certain about these things.
Original post by 3498kinvara

Hello, you will need to check what your module handbook says on Portal or feel free to get in touch with your Department or PAT to check with them. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending