The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bhavneet12356
Yesss it was amazing. You Saab taken by into this room with 40 other people they first took pictures and then there's a talk.. and then the group exercise which is not hard at alll. Then the test was like an iq test you have 15 minutes and 50 questions and then you ask the previous apprentices questions. It was a really good day!!!!

That sounds really nice, Bank of England was so intense today I'm glad that this seems more personality based whereas today was extremely technical. 40 people? so it's quite a big group of people are you split into smaller groups for the assessment?
Reply 61
Original post by samuelmarsham
That sounds really nice, Bank of England was so intense today I'm glad that this seems more personality based whereas today was extremely technical. 40 people? so it's quite a big group of people are you split into smaller groups for the assessment?

Yeah because this is an early stage I think they wanna see your personality and how you deal being around different people. I'm guessing it's 40 of us & then for the group session we get split into smaller groups? Hopefully all goes well see you tomorrow
Original post by Jlou0612
Ah that's good!!! Hope all went well - I know 3 of us on here have ours Friday hopefully all goes well!

I have mine on Friday too!
Reply 63
Original post by fijohnson
I have mine on Friday too!

Hope it all goes well. I think there's 4 of us from this forum going Friday. Should be good! See you then :smile:
Was there anyway yo could prepare for the group exercise? It seems from what i've looked at online it's really just an on the day thing
Reply 65
Original post by samuelmarsham
Was there anyway yo could prepare for the group exercise? It seems from what i've looked at online it's really just an on the day thing

I don't think there's any way we can prepare for them. I think it will depend on the task and the people we are grouped with.
Original post by Fzunn
I don't think there's any way we can prepare for them. I think it will depend on the task and the people we are grouped with.

Hey how did everyone's assement day go? Did anyone get an email yet haha
Reply 67
Original post by Bhavneet12356
Hey how did everyone's assement day go? Did anyone get an email yet haha

Not heard anything yet... have you?
Original post by ramie
Not heard anything yet... have you?

Nope! so hopefully we will find out Monday, how did everyone's days go? It was very much focused on you as a person wasn't it rather than testing any specific technical skills.
Reply 69
I haven't heard either but when I spoke to the lady they said there was another assessment after ours. So we will probably know Monday
Original post by Jlou0612
I haven't heard either but when I spoke to the lady they said there was another assessment after ours. So we will probably know Monday

Yeah, I haven't heard anything as of yet. How did everyone find it? The 50 questions in 15 minutes? Everyone manage to finish? I just about did missed a few although.. how was the group task? I enjoyed that..
Hi Guys,

I was there at the assessment centre on the 20th. I got an email literally 45minutes after it finished. Hopefully they will get back to you guys by Monday!

I wonder how the Insight Evening will be!?

Good Luck!
I'm through to the insight evening tomorrow from 6-8pm, anyone know what to expect? I know it is networking so essentially talking to people, but is anyone preparing questions or anything to do with preparation?
Reply 73
Does anyone know how to prepare for the video interview?
Reply 74
Anyone heard back after the video interview yet? I did mine on the 6th, havent heard anything yet! :frown:
hi matt, I am doing the application for this year (2018) and was wondering if you could give me some insight information as what to expect from the assessment centre?also was you successful?!!
Reply 76
Original post by harrisonlilley
hi matt, I am doing the application for this year (2018) and was wondering if you could give me some insight information as what to expect from the assessment centre?also was you successful?!!

what department are you applying to?
Financial services... I’ve done the telephone interview and waiting to complete the next stage
Original post by rm22
Anyone heard back after the video interview yet? I did mine on the 6th, havent heard anything yet! :frown:

How did you find the video interview? What sort of questions should I expect? Sorry I'm just so nervous
Reply 79
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if the Video Interview is done in one go? or do you get to record 2 replies and choose your best one for each question?

Any advice regarding the video interview would be appreciated.. :smile:

Good luck everyone!!! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending