The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA A104 2018 Entry

GCSE: 5A*3A, 2B
A-Level Pred: AAA
UKCAT: 610 😭😭
Applying for foundation year since I came to the country late, and have missed out 2 years of education (in primary school)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingRolls
Applying for foundation year since I came to the country late, and have missed out 2 years of education (in primary school)

moved to University of East Anglia (UEA) , @University of East Anglia, see above.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2

Any news from UEA ?
Reply 3
Original post by AKDbbb
Any news from UEA ?

Nope 😪
Reply 4
Original post by AKDbbb
Any news from UEA ?

I think they send out the eligibility forms in December, but I'm not sure when.
Reply 5
Original post by AKDbbb
The wait is draining me ! UEA is my last hope

Same, I've not heard from anywhere else yet. So 🤞🏼, and good luck!!!
Reply 6
Same, I've not heard from anywhere else yet. So 🤞🏼, and good luck!!!

Thank you !!! You too 🙏🏼
Reply 7
Original post by AKDbbb
Thank you !!! You too 🙏🏼

Have you heard anything yet from East Anglia? I don't think there's many people applying to a104 this year (looking at previous threads)
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi, I applied to this course and I haven't heard anything back from them. Apparently they sent eligibility forms in december but I haven't heard back?
Original post by geniequeen48
Hi, I applied to this course and I haven't heard anything back from them. Apparently they sent eligibility forms in december but I haven't heard back?

Hi there! If you haven't heard back yet, best to get in contact with our dedicated Admissions Team. They'll be happy to check the progress of your personal application for you and advise further. They can be reached at [email protected] or on +44 (0)1603 591515 :smile:

Hello!! I lost access to my 'kingrolls' account so I couldn't access this thread anymore. I called UEA back in December as they told me I didn't need then eligiblity forms as I had UKCAT bursary and already met their requirements, but they haven't sent me any emails or letters aside from the application acknowledgement email
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Trojanhacker
Hello!! I lost access to my 'kingrolls' account so I couldn't access this thread anymore. I called UEA back in December as they told me I didn't need then eligiblity forms as I had UKCAT bursary and already met their requirements, but they haven't sent me any emails or letters aside from the application acknowledgement email

Ohhh really wow okay! That's incredibly reassuring :smile: So if I didn't meet their requirements I would have been rejected already?
Ohhh really wow okay! That's incredibly reassuring :smile: So if I didn't meet their requirements I would have been rejected already?

I don't really know, I was thinking of calling them up tomorrow. I think you just need to meet the High School Requirement, and one of the other ones to pass the secondary screening process. But when I phoned them up (in December) they told me that I have already passed the Secondary screening process so I think it varies. You'll be better off phoning them up whenever you can, and ask them about your application. From previous threads people have us usually been called for an interview in late January and Feb.
I don't really know, I was thinking of calling them up tomorrow. I think you just need to meet the High School Requirement, and one of the other ones to pass the secondary screening process. But when I phoned them up (in December) they told me that I have already passed the Secondary screening process so I think it varies. You'll be better off phoning them up whenever you can, and ask them about your application. From previous threads people have us usually been called for an interview in late January and Feb.

Okay thanks!
Reply 14
Interview Date: Thursday 22 FebruaryTime: 11.45am
Interview same day 9:30
Reply 16
Interview same day 9:30

Congratulations!
Where are you travelling from?
I am travelling from Southampton so its gonna be a great 3.5 hour journey!
Original post by xvx16
Congratulations!
Where are you travelling from?
I am travelling from Southampton so its gonna be a great 3.5 hour journey!

Thanks!!! I'm from Manchester so it's going to be a long journey for me.
Original post by Ak76
hi geniequeen48

did you call UEA to find out if you were meant to get an eligibility form?

I havent received anything either since the acknowledgement and other promotional emails.

Hey I didn't receive any eligibility form because I had ukcat bursary. They didn't even send me any email apart from the acknowledgement email. I think the interviews are sent out in batches, so give it another week. :smile:
Reply 19
Anyone else got an interview on 27th February at 11.45?? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending