The Student Room Group

Btec that will get me into midwifery course

I was wondering if there was any btecs that would get me into queens university in Belfast or would I have to go the A-level route?
Original post by hannah711
I was wondering if there was any btecs that would get me into queens university in Belfast or would I have to go the A-level route?

Hey, you can try the Health and Social care course? That is one way to get into midwifery.

All the best with you're journey! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by MiszShorTeaa786
Hey, you can try the Health and Social care course? That is one way to get into midwifery.

All the best with you're journey! :smile:

Thank you, do you know what level i would need to do?
Thank you, do you know what level i would need to do?

Have you done the course before? If not, you can start from a level 2? And work you're way up? As I will fore-warn you, Level 3 is no fun and games. :s-smilie:. The workload is quite extensive and overburdened in some sense which is expected because level 3 is equivalent to 3 A-Levels. :smile:

Hope that helps. :h:
Reply 4
Have you done the course before? If not, you can start from a level 2? And work you're way up? As I will fore-warn you, Level 3 is no fun and games. :s-smilie:. The workload is quite extensive and overburdened in some sense which is expected because level 3 is equivalent to 3 A-Levels. :smile:

Hope that helps. :h:

I haven't but i think it sounds like an interesting course, after level 3 would i be able to get in to university?
I haven't but i think it sounds like an interesting course, after level 3 would i be able to get in to university?

Yes, but you would have to check entry requirements of the uni itself. If they do, its a bonus for you. :smile:
btec applied science level 3
Reply 7
Yes, but you would have to check entry requirements of the uni itself. If they do, its a bonus for you. :smile:

Okay thank you so much for your help x
Okay thank you so much for your help x

No worries, if you do decide to do this course, ill give you my work from last year! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by asianprincess123
btec applied science level 3

Ill look into it thank you
Ill look into it thank you

its ok
Reply 11
No worries, if you do decide to do this course, ill give you my work from last year! :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending