The Student Room Group

Will we last???

So me and my bf are going uni this summer and will most likely both be going to London unis so I know it won’t be long distance that stops us it’ll just be the uni life in general. We’re sooo in love like we plan to spend our lives together will we last through uni
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my bf are going uni this summer and will most likely both be going to London unis so I know it won’t be long distance that stops us it’ll just be the uni life in general. We’re sooo in love like we plan to spend our lives together will we last through uni

If you continue to make time for eachother, trust eachother, and communicate well with eachother then you might. You might not though, even if for no particular reason. It happens, but continue to be good to eachother and you'll have the greatest chance
You change A LOT at university. Myself and my friends have drastically, I'm a different person compared to when I started.

University doesn't mean you'll break up though, I know couples that have lasted, including one I knew from secondary school who have been together 6 years and they are in a long distance relationship.

Nobody can tell you whether or not you'll last.
Reply 3
Yh tbh I don’t care about the odds we’ll beat them☺️ we’re willing to work hard at it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending