The Student Room Group

Luna's Blog - a bit of everything

Scroll to see replies

1. Start assignment on the day you get it and slowly do it, rather than cramming.
Didn't finish anything today :redface:

2. Don't procrastinate on TSR
Less than usual :yep:

3. Sleep before 1am. Wake up at 7:15am
I slept at 1 last night :ahee:
Woke up at 7:15 yep read fajr
Went back to bed at 8 because no school :mmm:
Woke up again at 11:15am :colonhash:

4. Read namaz
Fajr - done
Zohar - done
Asar - missed :frown:
Magrib - done
Isha - done :biggrin:

Feeling proud, because I didn't give up on magrib and Isha after missing asr, like I usually do.

5. Stop planning revision
I literally got a diary today = more planning wtf? :ashamed: Idk why I enjoy planning my revision more than doing it...

6. Dont beat yourself over not achieving these aims, the tiniest thing should be seen as an achievement
Erm... I think I was less harsh than usual :yes:

Went to the shopping centre to get some passport pictures, but ended up going shopping after that because my mum needed a new coat. I got some stationary, not everything I needed but the usual stuff I guess. I think that was a waste but hey ho I love stationary :love:

Spoiler

Enjoyed the fresh air
Enjoyed seeing my sister so happy when she sees cute little toys, my dil :love:
My dad joined us later - what a coincidence he was in the same shop as us at the same time :rofl: he got a few clothes and some gift for his friends than we went back home and got home at 6, hence why I missed asr. Really should have read it before going but I thought we were only going for passport pictures :redface:

Wasn't a productive day at all when it comes to college work :frown: I am disappointed. And stressing out because I always do this and only panic at night time when I plan in my head what I need to do argh :cry2:

I did a face mask though :biggrin: because I felt ugly :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
PRSOM SIS!!
And magrib and Esha, masha'Allah, girl you did yourself proud.
Which face mask? :curious:
Yogurt and turmeric, I know you don't like to use turmeric but that's the only thing that makes my face smooth :tongue: but I hate the staining

Spoiler

Original post by LunaCat
Yogurt and turmeric, I know you don't like to use turmeric but that's the only thing that makes my face smooth :tongue: but I hate the staining

Spoiler

Do you go yellow? Sometimes my face gies yellow without turmeric, imagine if I used it. Double yellow

Ooohhh look at you :tongue: Maaha'Allah gyal, pamper yourself.
I do, I do! My mum is the first one to notice the yellow-ness and sometimes she says your face looks green :erm:
I normally do it before a shower so I don't get the yellow stain :tongue:

I knoooow

Spoiler

Original post by LunaCat
1. Start assignment on the day you get it and slowly do it, rather than cramming.
Didn't finish anything today :redface:

2. Don't procrastinate on TSR
Less than usual :yep:

3. Sleep before 1am. Wake up at 7:15am
I slept at 1 last night :ahee:
Woke up at 7:15 yep read fajr
Went back to bed at 8 because no school :mmm:
Woke up again at 11:15am :colonhash:

4. Read namaz
Fajr - done
Zohar - done
Asar - missed :frown:
Magrib - done
Isha - done :biggrin:

Feeling proud, because I didn't give up on magrib and Isha after missing asr, like I usually do.

5. Stop planning revision
I literally got a diary today = more planning wtf? :ashamed: Idk why I enjoy planning my revision more than doing it...

6. Dont beat yourself over not achieving these aims, the tiniest thing should be seen as an achievement
Erm... I think I was less harsh than usual :yes:

Went to the shopping centre to get some passport pictures, but ended up going shopping after that because my mum needed a new coat. I got some stationary, not everything I needed but the usual stuff I guess. I think that was a waste but hey ho I love stationary :love:

Spoiler

Enjoyed the fresh air
Enjoyed seeing my sister so happy when she sees cute little toys, my dil :love:
My dad joined us later - what a coincidence he was in the same shop as us at the same time :rofl: he got a few clothes and some gift for his friends than we went back home and got home at 6, hence why I missed asr. Really should have read it before going but I thought we were only going for passport pictures :redface:

Wasn't a productive day at all when it comes to college work :frown: I am disappointed. And stressing out because I always do this and only panic at night time when I plan in my head what I need to do argh :cry2:

I did a face mask though :biggrin: because I felt ugly :tongue:

So proud of you💕
Original post by FloralLuxe
So proud of you💕

Thanks, say Mashallah I am scared it won't be as good tomorrow
Original post by LunaCat
Thanks, say Mashallah I am scared it won't be as good tomorrow

Oh sorry, mashallah:smile: it will be inshallah. Feed yourself positive thoughts x
Original post by FloralLuxe
Oh sorry, mashallah:smile: it will be inshallah. Feed yourself positive thoughts x

You're right :tongue:
I've not been taking amy meds for the past 3 days, why?
Original post by LunaCat
I've not been taking amy meds for the past 3 days, why?

Antacids - because I feel like I don't have acid reflux and my cough is probably due to somthing else....
Vit D - because missing one won't do much but if I do everyday it will :lol: consistency is key.
Antihistamines - i just cba coz I'm alright atm but watch when the allergy hits me I'll regret
@LunaCat tagging myself in advance for when I get the allergy :tongue:
:slap: vitamin D from tomorrow onwards again, no missing, no excuses, no forgetting :naughty:
(edited 6 years ago)
12 minutes later for sleep but going :redface:
Goodnight x
you sucha drama queen..lol
Original post by BrownSkinLad

:colonhash: Though I do say I like the "queen" bit.
@LunaCat you're a queen!!! :biggrin:
Original post by BrownSkinLad

Why so?
Thanks 😅
The tears won't stop but i want them to. I need to work :cry2:"
Original post by h333
Prsom
Nice blog 🙂

It is hilarious and you calling to just a nice... so not fair .. the lady from Allahu Aa'lam
Your comment describes you well.....You probably are even a bigger Drama lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending