The Student Room Group

A level mocks

How did people revise? ~ the week before the mock.. questions or over notes?

New spec : (Biology, Chemistry and Maths)
Original post by MKaur18
How did people revise? ~ the week before the mock.. questions or over notes?

New spec : (Biology, Chemistry and Maths)

It depends on the state of your revision progress. the better it is the more you can move onto questions. You cant do questions unless you have a grasp of the core material. For some people revision is learning stuff for the first time.

Decide where your revision is. I you know your notes always try and fit as much exam practice in as you can.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
It depends on the state of your revision progress. the better it is the more you can move onto questions. You cant do questions unless you have a grasp of the core material. For some people revision is learning stuff for the first time.

Decide where your revision is. I you know your notes always try and fit as much exam practice in as you can.

We did lots of content the week before half term.. and I have to learn and squeeze that in too before mocks.. While they are hard processes to remember i.e. electrophoresis/PCR/DNA profiling.. in one topic.. which i'm struggling on..

So i'll move on to exam practice if I can't learn it all.. cos i'm lacking practice at the moment..

Quick Reply

Latest