The Student Room Group

Someone help me with my A-level choices?

I am currently in year 10 few months away from my GCSEs.
I am thinking to have a career to do with being a stock broker on the lines of being a day trader. I am not too sure what subjects I will need for A-level and what degree i shall do. I know i will need subjects like economics, business or maths. However I don't want to do maths for A-level as I think it will be too hard for me i am predicted an A for maths in gcses. Im not too sure which one to pick from business or ecomoics as i have read that they both of them being picked is not an good idea. I am doing core maths of an extra any suggestions to what i pick
Reply 1
Original post by Musa2706
I am currently in year 10 few months away from my GCSEs.
I am thinking to have a career to do with being a stock broker on the lines of being a day trader. I am not too sure what subjects I will need for A-level and what degree i shall do. I know i will need subjects like economics, business or maths. However I don't want to do maths for A-level as I think it will be too hard for me i am predicted an A for maths in gcses. Im not too sure which one to pick from business or ecomoics as i have read that they both of them being picked is not an good idea. I am doing core maths of an extra any suggestions to what i pick

Focus on your GCSEs first
Get them done before finalising your A level choices
Maths is good-if you get an A, then you should be fine in A level maths

Quick Reply

Latest