The Student Room Group

Idk if she has a bf ???

So there's this girl in my college who is honestly so beautiful that i've never felt this way about any other girl in my life , idk if she has a bf though (her friends say she does but i'm not too sure) i could go ask her but what if she says she does have a bf idk how to react because i really like her :frown:

what should do if she does have a bf ?
Reply 1
Stalk her on facebook or whatever you kids use these days.
yea stalk her social media, im great at that sort of stuff I can find out for you if you want lol
Reply 3
Original post by 8472
Stalk her on facebook or whatever you kids use these days.

She dosen't reply to my messages , i know this is indicating that she might be taken but i still don't know :/
If she had a boyfriend, she would bring it up with in 5 sentences of you hitting on her.

even if she does, stick with her, they make break up or something
Reply 5
Original post by hannah00
If she had a boyfriend, she would bring it up with in 5 sentences of you hitting on her.

even if she does, stick with her, they make break up or something

hmm ok , the thing is i don't wanna be too close with her if she already has a bf cause that's quite rude
Original post by Anonymous
hmm ok , the thing is i don't wanna be too close with her if she already has a bf cause that's quite rude

not really
Reply 7
not really

won't it look like i'm trying to break them up though
Reply 8
what should do if she does have a bf ?

Then you say "cool, no problem" then you move on with your life. At least you know the answer, you have nothing to lose by asking.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Then you say "cool, no problem" then you move on with your life. At least you know the answer, you have nothing to lose by asking.

i did that once before with another girl and she told all her friends who then laughed at me :/
won't it look like i'm trying to break them up though

dont try and break them up, just be a cool and fun guy to be around.

Eventually they will break up and you can swoop in.

but its risky strategy, dont get your hopes up or become too emotionally invested
Reply 11
i did that once before with another girl and she told all her friends who then laughed at me :/

It sounds like you dodged a bullet with her then.

What's wrong with asking someone out anyway? They are so immature.
dont try and break them up, just be a cool and fun guy to be around.

Eventually they will break up and you can swoop in.

but its risky strategy, dont get your hopes up or become too emotionally invested

yeh i don't do much just smile at her every time we make eye contact

and the odd compliment towards her which i think she appreciates but i'm not sure
Original post by UWS
It sounds like you dodged a bullet with her then.

What's wrong with asking someone out anyway? They are so immature.

didn't even ask her out and just said if she was single and she took it the wrong way XD
Reply 14
didn't even ask her out and just said if she was single and she took it the wrong way XD

Oh well, it's just a question.

I would still go for it.
Original post by UWS
Oh well, it's just a question.

I would still go for it.

i'll do it tomorrow if i get the chance
yeh i don't do much just smile at her every time we make eye contact

and the odd compliment towards her which i think she appreciates but i'm not sure

ok, in which case its best to move on. you will only be putting your self through pain.

Believe me pretty girls are not in rare supply, youll meet another one in perhaps better circumstances.
ok, in which case its best to move on. you will only be putting your self through pain.

Believe me pretty girls are not in rare supply, youll meet another one in perhaps better circumstances.

i'll ask if she's single tomorrow , and i will use common sense , thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending