The Student Room Group

Best friend didn’t text me at all in the holidays

Currently in year13 and I’m a hard worker who doesn’t go on their phone much. I’m not really a ‘people’ person so I don’t like texting people much.
My friend has been seeing someone recently, but for some reason I feel left out on the fact that she’s told everyone else about the details of her love life with the guy but not me. I almost feel excluded. She tells me everything and every little detail when I’m at school, but all holidays she hasn’t texted me at all. And tbh I haven’t texted her either. I’m not extremely bothered about her guy that she’s seeing probably because I don’t care and I’m a tad bit (a lot) jealous that she has a bf before me. Even though I strictly made a rule with myself that I will focus on my studies and I will ONLY have a bf at Uni because I’m an A* and high achieving student and I don’t want to let any boy get in the way of my future career.
Idk
Recently, I’ve been feeling really down at the fact that I don’t have a bf. Even though I’m talking to a guy who is lovely and extremely clever. It doesn’t make sense as I want to focus on my work
Reply 1
do u ever text her first? when she texts, do ur replies match her energy? when she texts u, how long do u take to reply? u should've probably texted her first through the holidays icl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending