Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohole12
Can anyone remember what question 5 was in paper 2

About a speech
Original post by monelbailey
About a speech

what was the actual question though
Reply 3
Nothing like cheating. Yes I remember it, but why should you have the advantage over every other student who have/will be sitting the paper. Shame on you.
Original post by ohole12
Can anyone remember what question 5 was in paper 2

What was question 5 paper 1 on?
Original post by aliabdulla9
What was question 5 paper 1 on?

A boy crossing his legs and a description of a forest
Reply 6
A boy crossing his legs and a description of a forest

what was question 5 on paper 2 on?
Original post by ohemaax
what was question 5 on paper 2 on?

A speech
A speech

wHAT WAS THE SPEECH ABOUT OR P2?
wHAT WAS THE SPEECH ABOUT OR P2?

Something about education
something about education

your answers are so vague...
What about education
your answers are so vague...
What about education

I cannot remember clearly ! Something based upon grades and how we don't get the grades we want
I cannot remember clearly ! Something based upon grades and how we don't get the grades we want

Anyways Its more than likely you won't be getting a speech again during the summer exam . So don't count on that . The exams aren't really like their exemplars . Well mine wasn't !
shut up dumb ass prick, who cant even remember a question that determined 25% of ur grade

Hold on hold on..... Who are you calling a dumb ass prick mother****er? Jam your hype . Because if it's road you want road you will get . I don't do all this online **** ok! Because if this was face to face I can assure you , you wouldn't be chatting like that . Since I would rinse out your bloodclart neck for you ! Am I meant to memorise every ****ing question for your benefit and pleasure ? If I say it's about a speech and eduction ! Then it is ! Otherwise get the **** out of here and ask your teacher idiot . Because I don't have the time for your irrelevance . So check that ****er !
shut up dumb ass prick, who cant even remember a question that determined 25% of ur grade

I told you it's about a speech and education . What more do you want ? And I ain't dumb either. Unlike yourself. ****ing loser
hold on hold on..... Who are you calling a dumb ass prick mother****er? Jam your hype . Because if it's road you want road you will get . I don't do all this online **** ok! Because if this was face to face i can assure you , you wouldn't be chatting like that . Since i would rinse out your bloodclart neck for you ! Am i meant to memorise every ****ing question for your benefit and pleasure ? If i say it's about a speech and eduction ! Then it is ! Otherwise get the **** out of here and ask your teacher idiot . Because i don't have the time for your irrelevance . So check that ****er !

now i understand why you had to resit the exam...
Cerebral cortex doesnt function properly...
Go on prove me wrong dumb ass prick, if u get this right i will apologise, else it proves how thick ur brain is.
What was question 5 on paper 1....
Thats what i thought...
Go on prove me wrong dumb ass prick, if u get this right i will apologise, else it proves how thick ur brain is.
What was question 5 on paper 1....

Now I'm going to explain this in a very simple and humble way , once again 🙂
It was based on two stories and we had to Either write a story on discovery or a story suggested by the picture , with regards to an iscolated individual who was sitting on a pier around a mysterical mountain environment . :smile: Doesn't get any better detail than that . I'm not dumb either , I actually have special educational needs which effects my performance . Thank you very much and thank you for making me feel better about myself :smile:
now i'm going to explain this in a very simple and humble way , once again 🙂
it was based on two stories and we had to either write a story on discovery or a story suggested by the picture , with regards to an iscolated individual who was sitting on a pier around a mysterical mountain environment . :smile: doesn't get any better detail than that . I'm not dumb either , i actually have special educational needs which effects my performance . Thank you very much and thank you for making me feel better about myself :smile:

well then..
We kool
u dumb prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only jk
im not
prick!!!!!!!!!!
"man said road"
what a pussy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending