Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No, I am doing them in March and don’t understand
any of the topics so wish me luck
Original post by rabstar15
triple, pls tell me if you can!

Ur on the combined science chat.....
Original post by Ayeeee xx
Aye anyone done the Chemistry Paper one and Paper two, Physics Paper two and Biology Paper one and two yet? These are for the Set 2 Papers GCSE? If you have please tell me whats in it xx

Most people wouldn't have done paper 2 because they will be doing them this week or next week for the mocks. I have done all the paper 1s and will be doing paper 2 but only for physics and biology next week on Thursday and Friday.
Please please please tell what topics are on the physics paper I'm struggling so so much (paper 1)
Original post by Hasniabegum
Please please please tell what topics are on the physics paper I'm struggling so so much (paper 1)

Yeah, it was mostly about calculating energy transferred, calculating power. I'll pm you
does anyone know the topics for bio paper 2?
(edited 6 years ago)
Can someone please tell me what I should revise for Chemistry paper 2 and Biology paper 2. Thank you
lahmed512. Can you pm me too?
Original post by Josh4562
lahmed512. Can you pm me too?

I've only done paper 1s so far. I'm doing paper 2 next week.
When does everyone have their paper 2s for combined?
I have it for physics next Thursday(1st March) and biology next Friday(2nd March). Please let me if you have physics paper 2 before then and the topics in it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone done Chemistry Paper 2 yet?
Help for all Paper 2
Doing Physics Paper 2 tomorrow, pm tomorrow after school
Original post by joey7310
Doing Physics Paper 2 tomorrow, pm tomorrow after school

revise newtons third law and drawing ray diagrams off a glass block. Be able to calculate frequency (hz) properly as its hard. Just revise well...its a mad hard.
Original post by Iahmed512
I have it for physics next Thursday(1st March) and biology next Friday(2nd March). Please let me if you have physics paper 2 before then and the topics in it.

revise newtons third law and drawing ray diagrams off a glass block. Be able to calculate frequency (hz) properly as its hard. Just revise well...its a mad hard
Original post by alizaxo
does anyone know the topics for bio paper 2?

u need to know:

How do Artic animals survive in the Antartic - describe their features to help them survive (6 marks)
Food chains
How does making cities of trees increase biodiversity and reduce pollution.
Refelx actions
What hormone does pancrease produce: - which is Insulin
Punnet squares
Calculating percentages from a graph
Original post by JOSH3214
Help for all Paper 2

Read above
Original post by Iahmed512

Already done mine
Original post by Josh4562
Can someone please tell me what I should revise for Chemistry paper 2 and Biology paper 2. Thank you

Read above
Original post by Ayeeee xx
revise newtons third law and drawing ray diagrams off a glass block. Be able to calculate frequency (hz) properly as its hard. Just revise well...its a mad hard

Damn, now I'm really worried, thanks for saying the topics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending